Central Scotland meet up 16 March, anyone?

23 Posts | Latest reply on 19/03/2013 00:06:37 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanks Izzy and Sandi Hug  Even a ride down to the Galloway/Solway coast would be lovely Chris, some nice wee ports along the way, Port Patrick is bonnie - roll on the spring Thumbs Up   On the way back up, i'd be happy to put on some food before folk ride home (if it's up the 77)                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Now there's an offer!
Only ridden down to Kippford on the Solway and then inland east from there so it would be good do a coastal ride, and the 77 gets me back to my neck of the woods so count me in for that if I'm free.

I made it to Kyle of Lochalsh riding pilly on an Applecross visit but never crossed the bridge - would love to go back and tick that box so will look out for a date. Not too sure that I'll keep up with the pace required to do it all in a day, need to get out and practice some twisties.

Sadly no sign of spring yet - it's all gone in retreat.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Did someone mention free food  ? Big smile Never had the bike down to Solway coast so that would be good (epecially with free food on way back Wink) and a trip to Skye is always amazing .About to return to work so hope I'm free

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1406 seconds. There are 527 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption