Giz a lift?

53 Posts | Latest reply on 19/02/2013 22:31:21 by non-hotmale | Go to original / last post
non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

In: Leyland
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Rather she choked the chicken than pull it's head off.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

oh my gawd you lot LOL pmsl LOL it gets worse..... hahahahahahaha   so i guess ya could have click button if you want a pilly ride.... and click button if you would like to pre-arrange some hanky panky..... with or without conversation....... LOL   or send in your pics of homeless chickens                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You guys are nuts....funny as f**k Lol :)                                                                                                                                                                              
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

xSuzix  suggestion                     PHOTO GALLERY OF HOMELESS CHICKENS   What a great idea ,although I think that 'photo shop' should be banned coz ya wouldn't want to disapoint a potential new owner , if the magnificent chicken turned out to be 'just a little chick'.   Perhaps we could also have a......                     PHOTO GALLERY OF CHICKEN ENCLOSURES   I suppose it's fair to say that a 'choked chicken' would relish the thought of being able to 'peck' once more in any 'chicken encclosure' I do think that a photo of a neat and tidy 'chicken enclosure' would make him swell with pride at the prospect of new ownership.   lol Dusty x                                                                                                                                                                                  
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

@Kaycat              After checking out the profile photo of you and 'the girls'. I think that I could only offer you a lift if you sat on the pillion facing backwards. It's a well known fact that men can only do one thing at a time , so , I think we would be ok setting off BUT as soon as I braked for the first corner 'the girls' would be in my back and I'd ride straight on ,into oblivion [casualty]   There is a thread in the NEWS section on women riding sidesaddle on the pillion. It all makes perfect sense now lol   This post was brought to you by the ''power of smut''   lol Dusty x                                                                                                                                                                                
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

lmao well i think i could ride side on top or under behind or backwords ......... and if u need a hand with the chickens im happy to lend a hand and help enyway i can LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
37% Karma37% Karma 37% Karma37% Karma

if you're getting rid of chickens,would nobody suspect fowl play??? ,signed a.nonymous -turkey.esq.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
37% Karma37% Karma 37% Karma37% Karma

and this hanky panky...do they come ready monogrammed or is that extra??...i need to know these things...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hmmm, suppose there is that aspect to it Jinx.......aspect?..... thats what happens to you when you sit on a hen house.                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

Jinx, it all depends whether you have the panky without the hanky or not.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

you can have a hanky on it's own, but it is highly illegal to have a solo panky.                                                                                                                                                                             
non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

I likes panky.

I mean I like spanky.                                                                                                                                                                             
non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

This is not making  uckin sense to me now. Ah uckin Fs knackered again.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 748 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption