Giz a lift?

53 Posts | Latest reply on 19/02/2013 22:31:21 by non-hotmale | Go to original / last post
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

I still think FT762 has had the best idea . B&B for the use of the back seat . A bed you don't have to make a breakfast you don't have to cook and dishes you don't have to wash . That's a bargain lol
Dusty x                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I think I misread JP's post ..... "great ass" .... where the hell am I going to seat a donkey on Trackter ? ....lol

Tents are for party poopers Dusty, who goes to a party to sleep ? haha

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

if theres no hanky pankey im not going Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

I think hanky panky is by prior arrangement only .
Although , the demon alcohol has been known to alter the best intentions. Either way , as we all know , it's the woman's right to choose .
@ FT , as an ex officer of a backpatch MC club . Me and my nose have been to many weekend parties where sleeping was not required, nowadays I prefer the tent (most of the time) lol
Dusty x
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Don't forget to pack some earplugs to offer your tent-guest, Dusty....and for you of course if you should need them Shocked

Noctural noises at rallies usually end up like the 'song of the serengeti' LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Now now , Minnie as JP explained it's '' use of the back seat only''.
Hanky panky by prior (or alcohol induced) arrangement.
Use of tent for hanky panky , optional , at rider's discretion.
Use of back seat for hanky panky , advisable only if parked on hard ground . Xx
Dusty x
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm with Kaycat on this issue, hanky panky should be mandatory.                                                                                                                                                                              
non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

In: Leyland

I forgot what hanky panky is all about. Or was that the okey cokey?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well the hokey cokey is ," in, out, in, out, and shake it all about "                                                                                                                                                                             
non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

Thanks double six, it all coming clear. Sorry about missing h on hokey.

F's playing up on keyboard also........ ucking thing.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

im crackin up larfin here at you lot above pmsl LOL LOL lol nuttas the lot of yas Big smile love it Party                                                                                                                                                                                 
non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

I like farting.                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I see the *F* is working again NMH Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i think 66 is trying to be posh.... there was never any h in my okey cokey .... LOL   an is it prearranged by private message then this "prearranged hanky panky"........... pmsl Party or is it once your away on the bike..... LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

I like pharting.                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Hi xsuzix,
I think that unless both parties are overcome by passion whilst 'away on the bike'. Hanky panky should be by pre-arrangement. This would remove the possibility of any unsavory behavior such as blackmail .eg. A male rider may say. "Drop em , or you're walking home ''.
Whereas a female rider could be heard to say '' Show uz ya c*ck big boy''

lol Dusty x

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Pre-arranged hanky panky ???? .... sounds like it involves foreplay, such as conversation or stalking or somethin' ....lol                                                                                                                                                                              
non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

"Show uz your c*ck big boy?" How would she know he kept chickens?                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

not just hanky panky but show and tell to sound good and getting better   were do i request this life to a rally from Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Good point non-hotmale .
Perhaps she caught him 'choking the chicken' earlier on and thought ''what a waste , I could give that a good home ''
lol Dusty x                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8906 seconds. There are 775 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption