beer or wine ?

90 Posts | Latest reply on 15/09/2007 10:49:57 by Speedy Claire | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

wine is i think better, more bag 4 ur buck's, + you don't have 2 get up so often 4 a p*ss in the middle of the night at a camp site.Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ps, already on the ale,bet you all noticed the error,it's open season on the furry 1.lol                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

would really love a great big mug of tea this morning,even better if someone made me it!!                                                                                                                                                                             
ladyrider's Profile
ladyrider

In: abergele

i agree witchiest lol                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

if my tardis was in working order i would whizz up to scunthorpe and make u one ladyrider,and sam would come up and give u some cuddles too!                                                                                                                                                                             
scaffmantriumph's Profile
scaffmantriumph

In: bristol

How  do you like your tea jen (witchiest) without sugar cause your sweet enough right.  other than a nice cup of ty-phoo, i like me rum mon all the way from the carribean mon  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Anyone got any coffee?can't wake up without my fixSleepy                                                                                                                                                                              
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool

Got loads Cassie, I`ve been up since 6am so have probs drunk about a jar of the stuff since then!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

6am on a Saturday? Is this work-related, move-related or just caffeine-induced hyperactivity? Or even your natural state? I just don't do 6am in my normal state, tho' with new shift patterns I might have to. Can't say I'm looking forward to it..                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool

Move related Wills... there`s no way I`d have been up otherwise lol.  Finally feel like i`m getting somewhere now tho. Most of packing done, most of house cleaned but i`m going to have to do several trips to the tip tomor.  My back is totally done in and i`m covered in bruises!! roll on Monday                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 632 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption