beer or wine ?

90 Posts | Latest reply on 15/09/2007 10:49:57 by Speedy Claire | Go to original / last post
Mr Shaggy's Profile
Mr Shaggy

In: hampshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

who likes what ? and why ?   me  i like a beer and a cuppa (but not at the same time   Mr Shaggy                                                                                                                                                                             
cbrbabe's Profile
cbrbabe

In: Bedfordshire

Beer and Wine, You'll be fine. Wine and Beer, You'll be queer!!Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Beer in Winter Lager/cider in Summer. Wine (red) if nowt else in the house.   Anything, if someone else's paying for it lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

apperently I drank all forms of alcohol last night so I guess it doesnt really matter in my case LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
scattygal35's Profile
scattygal35

In: Harlow

white wine, or bacardi and coke will do me just fine!   Used to luv diamond white - not now eeekk                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

nice cabernet savignon from a high altitude grown grape apparently is higher in the good stuff that can protect yure heart!!so Chilean an Argentine reds is good!!any excuse is good!!like imported german lagers as thier purity laws are good!!so not to much additives unlike british sh..!like real ale sometimes directors bitter!!always have alcohol with food or food with alcohol! doesnt overwhelm your liver with to much alcohol at once doesnt stop yu gettin p.....!but slightly less nauseous in the mornin!! so endeth the lesson!!class dismissed!!
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

speakin of food did the gentleman enjoy a drink with his snack scatt?                                                                                                                                                                             
scattygal35's Profile
scattygal35

In: Harlow

lol he enjoyed a pint of stella!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Im with you on this one Mr Shaggy, I like wine but gives me a bad head.   For me you cant beat a good cuppa first thing in the morning, a chilled lager on a warm summers day or savouring the flavours of a real ale/bitter in a nice country pub!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Beer or wine?   Neither lol   Lager or tea, especially TEA Heart                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

MALIBU LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
notsobigmac's Profile
notsobigmac

In: derby

single malt preferably 10+ years old. hmmmm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Newcastle Brown,bottles not cans.
Southern Comfort+ice
and on the rare scorcher we do get cider

however some of these shots my daughter has been introducing me to are quite interesting......

Wow Tango,what a dapper chappieThumbs Up

tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

cheers cassie drinks on me!!!Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
tagon's Profile
tagon

In: Pontypool

gotta have a cuppa 1st thing im the morning. but beer when i'm out, dont like lager gives me headache after half a pint Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

several pots of tea is a must in the morning!!wiv a full engish ,hangover cure!![my left ventricle is closing as i speak!!]                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

[my left ventricle is closing as i speak!!]   What's happening with the right one, is it ajar? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

sometimes feel like both are closed![dead!]lifetime of dairy produce!![parents thought fat was good then!no skimmed milk then.]]red meat an copius amounts of alcohol!!but can still run for the bus[gotta bus pass!!!]without puffin!!well not to much anyway.                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

sorry meant to pste a piccy but wrong forum                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

RUN for a BUS??? Crikey just the thought of that puffs me out LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 633 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption