Bazza's ride out - "southern softies"

45 Posts | Latest reply on 12/02/2013 08:01:02 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Wish I had!! but no pilly ride from my neck of the woods Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

thats a shame, you could have doubled the attendance figures for the ride to loomies.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

S'cuse me Your xj ness but why are you referring to bazza as OJ?
Anyone can see he's younger and much better looking than me!
I nearly had an identity crisis.                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

had to go back and check then. Meant to say ok, but must have been so overwhelmed by your wit and personality that my secret obsession showed through for a brief moment. Who wants to come to the wedding?
Or is it because j and k are next to each other on the keyboard???
Mmmmm, i wonder.
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Ta for the pics xj   (nice to see Poshy, and her kinfolk, even if it wasn't in the flesh)     http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=3896                                                                                                                                                                                   

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1875 seconds. There are 600 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption