Bazza's ride out - "southern softies"

45 Posts | Latest reply on 12/02/2013 08:01:02 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Hi all.  Bazza has asked me to put a post on here on his behalf.  He is planning a ride to Loomies on 3 February if anyone's interested.  I will find out details of times and routes nearer the time.                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

count me in im a southern softie,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I'm working that SundayCry                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

Oh, what a shame Ragnar!  Great stutts, will keep you informed                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

WMF WTF is loomies? (see what i did there? )                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

just asked my mate google. Looks good to me, especialy if it's on the 272. Work permitting i'm up for it.                                                                                                                                                                              
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

Glad you googled that xj - I had no idea either!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

I may be up for this but traveling from the opposite direction, maybe there might be some others from the Oxon./Berkshire area willing to meet up?

DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Work permitting i'm up for this, nice little ride.                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Happy Birthday to Baza Thumbs Up   Hope you have a fantastic day mate Big smile   If the weather permits hope you get out for a ride Approve   I hope you have a good  Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

Details I have so far as follows:   Sunday 3 February 2013 - Cafe Alton Road (A32), GU32 1JX, West Meon - Meet with Barry and others   Will find out times etc in due course.                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

Thanks WMF, Some of us from Oxon are leaving from the H Cafe and hopefully meet everyone there. It's a lovely ride from this end looking forward to it.                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

I've put this one in my diary, i should be able to make this one, let you know nearer the time. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
colin675's Profile
colin675

In: Romney marsh
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Cant make this on call worse luck.                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

im ready for this one,,,,,me being a southern softie has now fitted me heated grips and will make sure my heated vest is charged up                                                                                                                                                                              
Roughie's Profile
Roughie

In: Surrey
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

I am deffo up for this usually pop to Loomies one day over the weekend - Thumbs Up   If this is a ride to loomies where is it going from ? or is it a meet at loomies and head out from there ?   I am happy to meet anybody at Boxhill etc or on route Handshake   Time etc !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

is someone going to get this on the events page so all can see                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughie's Profile
Roughie

In: Surrey
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

There are no deffo plans put in place - is this a meet at Loomies or a ride to loomies - or a ride from Loomies Confused
I dont mind adding it to the events but dont know what to add Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

In WMF's first post she put   Hi all. Bazza has asked me to put a post on here on his behalf. He is planning a ride to Loomies on 3 February if anyone's interested. I will find out details of times and routes nearer the time.                                                                                                                                                                              
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

Have posted this on behalf of Baz to see what interest there is!  Since there are a few that have expressed an interest I will go back to Baz and sort out times, meeting places, etc. etc and submit for calendar   Please remember, I have only posted this thread on his behalf to see if there is any interest.  I am not organising this event!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 558 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption