Bazza's ride out - "southern softies"

45 Posts | Latest reply on 12/02/2013 08:01:02 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Here is the latest info from Baz   its a ride out to the cafe we are meeting at eastbourne kingston and bolney then its arun down then the a272 down to loomies if the weathers good then maybe on to box hill from newhaven its a bout 55 mile to loomies so its aresonble run times havnt been arranged yet as involving the norse men serve and southern soffties and eastbourne bike club so has potential of having a few bikes turn out we are meeting bm mebers from pourtsmouth at loomies and serv fom wessex                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughie's Profile
Roughie

In: Surrey
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Thats fantastic WMF Thumbs Up i am in Redhill so will be coming from Box Hill if anybody wants meet there Handshake and ride down to loomies together Smile   What time at Loomies ?                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

I have now submitted this event for the calendar.  I have put provisional times on for the time being, and will update as and when I know details of times and the ride out.   As mentioned before, Baz is organising this to include about 4 different clubs so has to organise times and meeting places around a lot of people.  Please be patient.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

This event is on the calendar, thanks W.M.F. and Bazza   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3896                                                                                                                                                                             
SprintSTeve's Profile
SprintSTeve

In: Surrey
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Roughie, if the temperature gets into double figures I might join you... from Redhill. So long as I manage to stay off the lash the night before as well...                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

Latest from baz is meeting at Loomies at 10am with ride out from there.                                                                                                                                                                              
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

ill be there at ten with heated grips on max and heated vest fully charged,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,all because im a southern softie,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

a man after my own heart. But if it's raining i ain't bloody coming.                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

come on xj ill bring a towel be nice too see ya...                                                                                                                                                                             
Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

In: Brentwood
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

I haven't got heated anything and far too soft for this one.  Have fun                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Take a brolly xj!

baza 2458's Profile
baza 2458

In: brighton

hi guys there is a meeting place in eastbourne but the main meeting is on the a 27 just after the round about at lewes is a long layby and burger van neeting there around 8.30 before every one gets up for church then following the a272 to petersfield safe ride would be nice to see yer all there
xj's Profile
xj

OJ is that the roundabout by the cuilfail tunnel, or the roundabout at the other end of the town?
 an umbrella? what a brolly good idea.

Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

A couple of us riding down from Oxon but probably won't arrive much before 11.00am. If we miss you have a good ride out.                                                                                                                                                                             
baza 2458's Profile
baza 2458

In: brighton

hey guys and girls are we all ready for tommorrow                                                                                                                                                                              
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

is sun gona shine as Calli dont like rain..                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

only until we get there. bring a brolly.                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Have a good ride out, I'll try not to think about you lot while i'm at work.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hope you all had a great time Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

yes elaine, we did loomies for breakfast and rykas for coffee on the way back. Everyone who went commented on what a good day we had, but apparently it was cold . You should have come.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 731 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption