What have you learn't about yourself today?

138 Posts | Latest reply on 08/06/2013 22:19:04 by davidneale | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

that decorating 3 rooms in me hoose at the same time probably aint the sanist idea ive had pmsl LOL Wacko..... although it seemed a good idea at the time...... Cool LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Either your rooms are very close together, or you have extremely long arms!Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOL pmsl ffs lol xk Cool that has tickled me like it ya nutta LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

That I'm deffo a jinx, every time the sun is out I put my sun protection cream on and the bugger goes back in again Wacko                                                                                                                                                                                  
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

That I still have lots of patience when looking after a 3 month old baby, I could do this full time!! Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

So Allison, what do you prefer to be called...Grandma, Granny, Gran, Nan, Nanny, Nanna, Nanan?                                                                                                                                                                               
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

My daughter refers to me as naughty nana! Her husband refers to me as mad granny! I like grandma!
Are you a grandma sandi?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I hope not! lol, my son has only recently got engaged and set up home. I'm too young to be a grandma LOL, but when I am I'd prefer to be called Sandi LOL only kidding. I think I'd prefer Nanna, then when little un is older I'd prefer to be called Nan.                                                                                                                                                                              
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

Does your son call you Sandi? Mine does and thinks its really funny.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

No, he calls me Mam, but when he signs greetings cards he puts Mum, when I sign his cards I put Ma   We're a weird family lol   When he was 3 or 4 yrs old he called me Mama, we lived in Gibraltar at the time and the Gibraltarian kids called their mum's Mama, he picked it up from them.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

OMG Allison, I jinxed myself LOL LOL   Guess who phoned me today to tell me I'm going to be a Nanna? (I'll kill him!) Wink    Congratulations!  Lauren and Shadz Hug                                                                                                                                                                                      
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Allison - why does your son call you 'Sandi'?LOL   Congrats to 'norty' ShadzThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That I care too much for my own good .........                                                                                                                                                                             
FireStorm-X's Profile
FireStorm-X

In: Wigan

That I still do not like gardening or DIY, but if I want the garden and house to look nice I have to do it lol.                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

today???nothing i did not already suspect,but keep suppressed just in case....                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

learnt??that spoilt child barely sums it up when i'm in a low,dark,mood.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

That if I eat a large bag of wine gums a bar of chocolate and a large bag of popcorn.
It makes me feel sick                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

It appears I should never mention my past!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 601 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption