What have you learn't about yourself today?

138 Posts | Latest reply on 08/06/2013 22:19:04 by davidneale | Go to original / last post
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just to get you started.....

I recently went to great efforts to make sure a friend of mine had a birthday card from me on their birthday, only to later discover that I was 3 months too late! Oops!

Now, this is not the first time I've done this because I actually missed my Nephew's birthday by a week too! (this was a couple of years ago) and I was mortified that I had done such a thing. 

So, as a result I have realised that, although I would really love to make sure that everyone knows they are appreciated by me, sometimes my memory is a bit rubbish and I forget the important dates but remember the trivial things.

That reminded me that my form tutor at school said I was scatterbrained and now I'm thinking that maybe he had a point!

So, I learnt... Or realised, that he was right and I am a bit Scatterbrained!

But I'm working on it! Thumbs Up

So, What have you learnt, or realised about yourself?                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

that i'm infatuated with dearheart....you know who you are...mwah.xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Finding out I haven't been a complete and total arse, also Kippers dont keep for very long once defrosted. urgh!

Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

Today being reminded there's always going to be somebody worse off than me.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The realisation that indian food is not always a good ideaSick                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

learnt ?that nothing makes me want to scream more than a migraine.......................aaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughie's Profile
Roughie

In: Surrey
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

That if all else fails - i am true to myself Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Jancbr6rr's Profile
Jancbr6rr

In: Derbyshire
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

That i can do without proper food and can eat my body weight in chocolate and cakes Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

that i cannot resist social suicide!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

that nothin else matters when im ridin me bike.... bt i known that fora  long time Big smile .... tho it would have been even better to be out wi like minded...Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

i cannot stand on one leg when i am pissed. neither can i spell disestablishmentarianism or indeed even say it. but i can get into a lengthy conversation about how tracks on a cd resemble dairylea cheese triangles.

Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

In: Crick

That I can cook chinese without giving everyone food poisoning.  Not bad for someone who only ever knows dinner is ready when the smoke alarm goes off!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

That my body doesnt like Sambuca lol not in great quantaties anyway !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

that dancing with cats should not be on the stairs...............!                                                                                                                                                                             
Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

In: Crick

Lol Jinx - hope you're ok!                                                                                                                                                                             
justjerry's Profile
justjerry

In: The Lizard
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

That happiness starts with W ... and finishes with ...  N  

That's right folks...     Wheelies are fuN    LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

learnt....that just two short hours in the right company can cheer me up for weeks on end...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHugHeart                                                                                                                                                                             
Momeg's Profile
Momeg

In: Inverness

Agreed Jinx :D                                                                                                                                                                             
whitedove's Profile
whitedove

In: Matlock

Jinx cheers Hugxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

I want to be a legal alien. I want to be an American!!!!! This life so suits me!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 546 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption