What have you learn't about yourself today?

138 Posts | Latest reply on 08/06/2013 22:19:04 by davidneale | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Oh fer duck's sake Tracker LOL   not telling 66 Smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

that ive denied it for long enough bt im ready to admit it.......   I cannnnnnot get up without putting my alarm on snooze at least 3 times....LOL Sleepy                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

That I have to stop trying to do so much, always end up having to spend days in bed sleeping/resting as I'm totally burnt out.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That its not a good idea to singe all ya nostril hairs when lighting a rolliee Geek.....   lurverly scent of singed hair now..... Embarrassed     p.s.... not that i have excess nostril hair.... paintin a lurverly pic here LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

that im a total cow when im ill so grumpy and hate the world for spreading germs my way lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ohhhhh well stop it then miss Party ... tis orrible when ya ill..... jus get yar arse to bed and dont come out till ya better.....   oh yeah and big Hug of course chick to get better real sooooon xxxxxxx   ive learnt that im ace........pmsl LOL LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Now then Suzi - wot exactly r u ace at?     Can't be bike ridin, cos u just a girl...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

XK its a wonder you can get your helmet on, all head slaps you must receive the pain must be immense. Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

For all the pain to come  XK.........OUCH!!!!Ouch

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

can't you go find someone else to bother XK...........

hilda123's Profile
hilda123

In: Melton Mowbray

Learned last night that I'm far to hard on myself!                                                                                                                                                                              
dougie's Profile
dougie

In: mkt drayton
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

that i can fix my own computer Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

That I am unforgiving!!! Well, if ya peeed me orf that much ya dont deserve my forgiveness anyway!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

To continue to trust my instincts....... as unlike some people they never let me down  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

That im not made of steel!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

That I have endless patience, even when exhausted!                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

that I CAN actually ride me bike - just need to relax!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

Not to be such a drama queen when I'm not well especially as no one is listening                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hmmmm i've been reminded that i need to be strong when i come across people who would happily turn my self belief into self doubt....    and ive been reminded of how much i value positive, confidence inspiring, confident friends and peeps in my inner circle Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

learnt?? still a bloody big kid at heart.............lovvit                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 563 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption