Into the Vally, Farmyard and the Yorkshire Puddin tickets

33 Posts | Latest reply on 11/03/2013 03:56:21 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Thanks for the phone number Lynn think ill give them a call as get so flustered if online booking forms aren't straightforward!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Am I the only one going to the Farmyard Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Elaine, I am sure there will be plenty of people going. I went last year and walked about in the mud for the whole weekend. It was still a good event though.                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

Farmyard and pudding tickets bought definitely going to farmyard but will have to see about time off for pudding would really like to try pudding as ive never been to that one before                                                                                                                                                                              
kaw600's Profile
kaw600

In: Doncaster

just got are tickets for pudding rally, its just that you have to get pud tickets quick before they sell out elli now for the farmyard got my new wellysThumbs Up

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Yorky pud tickets arrived today Thumbs UpBeerParty                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Not done the Farm Yard or The Pudding but the Valley I can highly recommend :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well bought my tickets for vally and pud all i need to do is figure out how the hell going to get gear there with camping gear LOL as not ever done it before as cheated last year for farm yard went in car, by god glad i did, as very funny muddy weekend it was.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Im in the same boat as you Sally..x                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

We can sort somthink out for you both meet you down the road with a few bikes load up your stuff and you sorted Jen you may need to leave the sink at home for this one                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Jen ill throw staberlisers on then pick you up sure the sight of us trying to ride in will have them fooled and in stitchers either way im off need the laugh and the experience of riding my bike as redoing my cbt on 2nd april   JP either way im determined to ride there looking at panniers to get stuff there as cant do rucksack on back with how it is right now.   But any help will be greatfully welcomed Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Jen ill throw staberlisers on then pick you up sure the sight of us trying to ride in will have them fooled and in stitchers either way im off need the laugh and the experience of riding my bike as redoing my cbt on 2nd april   JP either way im determined to ride there looking at panniers to get stuff there as cant do rucksack on back with how it is right now.   But any help will be greatfully welcomed Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

got my tickets for all 3, cost me a fortune                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 1366 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption