Into the Vally, Farmyard and the Yorkshire Puddin tickets

33 Posts | Latest reply on 11/03/2013 03:56:21 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

Hi everyone i have spoke to MAG and they say that tickets for Into The Vally, Farmyard and the Yorkshire Pudding rally's should be on sale from the first of February, so don't panic but do buy your ticket for the Pudding early has there is a limit on them and they do sell out early.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Certainely will Bill, thank you for the info, much appreciated...xThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Jen dont forget I think all mag rallys dont allow cars unless you have blue badge                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I only do the Pud rally JP, Hesley wood owners let me park in their area for the weekend,  for a small fee for the Scouts... lol... Well Worth it though lol..Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kaw600's Profile
kaw600

In: Doncaster

got lots of cans for that one jen LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

Hi every one Mag say the tickets for these rally's will go on sale on the 4th February 2013                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Brilliant... Thank you Bill for letting us know...Thumbs Up x                                                                                                                                                                             
shortround's Profile
shortround

In: other

paid for mine and looking forward to my first time there :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Tickets for Pudding are suppose to go on sale 1st of March                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just been on mag site to try buy YOrki Pud tickets and when get to very final page i notice it said i was buying tickets for Farmyard and had pic of farmyard Ermm   went back and checked my "basket" a few times went through same process and each time at very end it says tickets for farmyard so i ddnt purchase.......   has anyone else had this problem .... il ring bt i guess it wont be till monday now... unless they realise and sort it in the meantime .....                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Yes Suzi. The same happened to me.   I have posted this on MAG facebook site.   I also sent a message on MAG's contact                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ah nice one DN Smile.... knowin my luck now the tickets will sell out before i get to buy LOL Cry..... hope not so will keep checkin Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

What ever you did David has worked just bought my pudding tickets now ....Roll on summer ......                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Just booked for the pud but not 100% sure if I can make it but fingers crossed                                                                                                                                                                              
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

For everybody who has problems booking the Pudding tickets over the web, there is a freephone no. you can use...08009883199                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

You must have the right touch GL. It's still not working for me. It looks like I will have to use the phone.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

David cant belive Im saying this but I did it online without any problems ?

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Well I had another few attempts and the same thing was coming up at the top of the page "The Farmyard Rally"   So I decided to take a chance and go further with the transaction. The next stage showed "The Farmyard Rally" at the top and "The Yorkshire Pudding rally" further down the page.   I hit the pay button and the receipt showed payment for:- "The Yorkshire Pudding rally"   Lets hope this is OK  Thumbs Up Big smile Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ive just had the same... did you other lot not notice it says Farmyard at top of the page on each page as you move through transaction???!!
same as you said DN i went further coz of your message above (so thanks for that) and then when it got to very end it still said darn Farmyard at top of page bt on the reciept it says Yorkshire Pud so im guessing its all good to go....   jus kick up a stink if they aint the right tickets Wink simpels... i may ring Mag anyhow and just mention it...as a few probably aint wanted to risk it coz they worried buying wrong tickets so im guessin the may get a few calls!!!....   bt ive bought me tickets so yayyyyyyyyyyy Party BeerBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I printed my receipt, so if the worst happens they can see it says Yorkshire Pudding Rally.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 860 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption