Three years ago on Halloween . . . .

15 Posts | Latest reply on 03/11/2012 17:53:06 by GHW | Go to original / last post
GHW's Profile
GHW

In: Black Country
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Wotcha.   Three years ago on Halloween, I set of from the local pub, having made plans to visit the show at Malvern the next day . . . . .only I never made it home.  Some blind tosser in a car almost took off my left leg . . . and also did a bit of damage to my BSA B31.   Now the BSA is back up and running - better than it was before the accident - the same can't be said for me.   Anyroad - to mark the third anniversary of the accident, I took the B31 out for a little ride.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlemI9DMlvA&feature=plcp   Both of us made it back in one piece this time LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

glad to here it GHW Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

Cool vid GHW and the old BSA is lookin mintThumbs UpThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Nice one,forgot how nice an old single sounded.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Nice vid and bike Glad your back out there and hope you do many more trips on the B31                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

GHW thanks for the (virtual) ride out! I enjoyed every bit of it and the bike is lovely Big smile love the sound.     01.09 LOL @ your comment 04.42 Love the pic with the tree stump 08.05 Were you eating crisps? Wink  08.57 I don't think your bike is quite what that bantam was hoping for LOL  12.12 Mm where's mine?                                                                                                                                                                                 
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

Great video; good to see that both you and the B31 are "out n about" again Thumbs Up

Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Fab video. Loved listening to that old BSA single. My brother has a B31 & my ex used to have one so very nostalgic for me.   Kept getting a glimpse of something round and orange at the front & wondered if it was a halloween pumpkin on the front of your bike?....was expecting the bike to be ooooh, forces khaki or similar colour....wasn't expecting the orange paint job! Fantastic Thumbs Up...is this the halloween livery? Big smile   Definitely more noticeable than khaki lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Brilliant Thumbs Up Good to see you out and about again :>                                                                                                                                                                             
petewick's Profile
petewick

In: Haworth
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Fantastic. everyone should see this. worthy of an Oscar mate (at least a rusty one sprayed in hammerite )                                                                                                                                                                             
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester

Nice one,   A good video,enjoyed waching it and well done to you                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Just watched this vid... omg !! the sound of the bike is absolutely brilliant , to say the least...Well done GHW . Ive enjoyed every bit of it...Thank you posting this...Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
petewick's Profile
petewick

In: Haworth
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

I was just thinking... if the bsa came out of that garage... what other little gems are hidden away in there? maybe we will find out in the sequel!                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

great video,well done on getting back out there and thanks for sharing...                                                                                                                                                                             
GHW's Profile
GHW

In: Black Country
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Wotcha.   Petewick said . .  I was just thinking... if the bsa came out of that garage... what other little gems are hidden away in there? maybe we will find out in the sequel!   Although the BSA doesn't actually live there  . . . .  it does have a few other two ( and three ) wheeled friends who just may be making an appearance one day.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 608 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption