May 2013 - Glencoe

47 Posts | Latest reply on 15/04/2013 21:48:57 by dizzydot | Go to original / last post
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

As everyone is starting to think about biking now I thought I'd bump this back into life.
It's on and I'm going regardless Big smile
I'm also toying with the idea of extending it to a week and scampering around the further reaches of the west coast.
OK I'll come clean, I desperate for another chestnut, mushroom and red wine pie from the pie shop in Lochinver.
So I expect that means a stop at Ullapool somewhere in the proceedings, plenty of B&B's and camping at Ullapool.
Anyone interested let me know.
And if I don't reply it's because my membership expires tomorrow and it might be payday before I'm back!
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Update.

We're now looking at staying Glencoe 3 to 6th May as planned.
Ride north Monday 6th to Ullapool and stay there till Thursday.
Ride south again and find somewhere for Thursday & Friday nights.
All locations have options for camping, B&B or Hotels.
This will allow plenty of time for luggage free exploration.

Anyone else interested in tagging along?

kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i might come out for the glencoe leg but cant do the whole week                                                                                                                                                                             
justjerry's Profile
justjerry

In: The Lizard
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Is this still on?  Question

If the weatherperson is to be believed, might even be nice weather!!  Cool

Course, I may have just doomed the entire trip, apologies Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Well me and the other half are going. Anyone else is welcome but you'll have to camp at the Red Squirrel because the Calachaig Inn is full.

justjerry's Profile
justjerry

In: The Lizard
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

oh so very tempting....   can't afford it really, but then, who cares, tis only money    Smile

If it's a good forecast, I'll see you there  Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

if kwakgirl does the glencoe bit for the weekend I might join in but I have the BWR charity bike event at the end of may which I need to be ready for:))                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 686 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption