May 2013 - Glencoe

47 Posts | Latest reply on 15/04/2013 21:48:57 by dizzydot | Go to original / last post
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

Anyone fancy a blatt up to Glencoe for the first May bank holiday, 3rd to 6th May.
As I'm 50 next year I'm planning on doing a whole bunch of stuff!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

that looks like a very strange neck brace Steve LOLParty teeheehee   i dont know what im doing next weekend let alone may bt i will defo keep this in mind Steve, im guessing Glencoe is in scotland? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Bat's Profile
Bat

In: Warwickshire

Go Scotland every year Steve - magical place! shall keep this in mind!                                                                                                                                                                              
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester

Hope to be up for this Steve, sounds good                                                                                                                                                                             
Bat's Profile
Bat

In: Warwickshire

Ride up together then Rich!                                                                                                                                                                              
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester

Yes be good, Roo shown interest as well.                                                                                                                                                                             
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n

Yep definately up for this Steve count me in Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Its a def possibility :)                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

oooooooooooooooh... 

If Glencoe is where Isle of Donnen Castle is.. and

If I have ****** ** **** and

If I have * ****** **** and

If I have **** of ********* and

If I have * *** of ***** **** then.. 

Hell Yeah!!!!!

Totally up for it!!!!

Lot of IF'S before I can whooo hooooo but if the if's turn into yes'es then you can definately count me in!!

Keep us posted and updated lovely and I shall tick off my IF's 

Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Definatly interested in this                                                                                                                                                                              
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Bloody 'ell, looks like we got a convoy Big smile
Me and the other half have booked into the Clachaig Inn, which is expensive but she don't want to camp. The Clachaig is the best pub in the world.
Those that want to camp then it's the Red Squirrel camp site about half a mile from Clachaig and also a good place.

Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Rockeechickee your thinking about Eilean Donan Castle which is about 80 miles further north, but as the ride there is pretty much as good as it gets we have a day trip up there. Thumbs Up
Have a look at the A82 and A87 on google street view to see what I mean.
Better get yerself a bigger bike before then too Big smile

justjerry's Profile
justjerry

In: The Lizard
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

I could very well be up for this one...
Not been over the border for ...  ooh...   7 months now

Provided the grim reaper hasn't caught up with me, should be good  Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

I was up there last week, no bike, car, camera and walking boots. Good fun thrpping the car about the side of loch ness!
Missing the place already.
Think I've done the car a mischief though...                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Sounds like the dogs b*ll*x , or the Haggis's b*ll*x.
I'm gonner be ' dans le tente' , coz I need to save a few bob for France at the end of June .
Dusty x                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Steve H said... "better get yourself a bigger bike too" Thumbs Up

Well Done That Man!! You filled in one of the blanks on the What IF List lol.. 

Plans are afoot lovely.. plans are afoot.. failing that I will pilly with David.. but there will be NO FAILING!!

Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

And a course a few hundred miles of Highland roads will do your riding skills the power of good.
The Clachaig will help your drinking skills too Beer

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dunno if I can make it (TT in June). Was up there 5 years ago and its magnificent riding country,we stayed in chalets north side off Loch Leven,Tiranui Loch side cottage,North Ballachulish,PH33 6SA, they have a website for you to get current details off,nice n clean,reasonable price(when I went) and great views over loch to a small island with a derelict kirk on it.If finances stretch will be there.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yep sounds like a good idea, count me in specially the run to Eilean Donan Castle, many many years since i was up there last.                                                                                                                                                                              
KatyaGT's Profile
KatyaGT

In: Brighton

Sounds good.... I love Glencoe.  Cheaper option than Clachaig is a hostel... there are 2 in staggering distance of Clachaig Inn (well.. about 20 minutes walk?).  There's the Glencoe independent hostel - stayed there before and can recommend it.  Or the SYHA one.  If camping, remember that Midges can be out too, even in May....  Or I can recommend a very nice B&B in the area for about £50-£60 for a double or twin room but you might want a taxi to the Inn.
Possibly count me in.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 688 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption