May 2013 - Glencoe

47 Posts | Latest reply on 15/04/2013 21:48:57 by dizzydot | Go to original / last post
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Certainly interested but as has been said earlier, 'tis a long way in the future! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

Don't worry about midges, I've never had problems with them that early in the year.
But if there are about there are a couple of options
Use Jungle Formula repellant on your neighbour, the midges love it, it's a sort of marinade.Avon skin so soft.The bar...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

was there in august, awesome place went to eilean donan castle and the isle of skye, theres a few piccies in my profile, had to see eilean donan because of the highlander film lol. also went ot the WILLIAM WALLACE memorial amazinggggggggggggggg scenery
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

defo got this one on my list bt early days as others have said so will keep me eye on it Thumbs Up    just checked out your pics oldbiker bootiful scotland Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Cool pics oldbiker. I was up there myself a couple of weeks back and also went into the Nessie centre.
Not sure it was worth the money but traffic free drive up 82 from fort augustus was defo was.
Yes drive, we was in the car... but it's me VRs so that's alright then Big smile
Ah Big Scotland <Big sigh>
How far away is May?
Don't fink I can last that long Confused

Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

Could be interested in this depending on the bike. If the CBR's sorted by then I might do it but don't fancy the trek that far on the VT. we might need passports by then though to enter Scotland.Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

Have the buggers started rebuilding the Wall yet then? Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

In: glasgow

have a look at scoot aboot the highland  photos wee dont need the wall we got the midges lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

In: Winsford, Cheshi

Not sure if this will work or Matt will allow external links, but I have too many photos to upload here, and there are a few on my Photobucket page that will give you a good tour of Scotland...
Loads more on my Facebook pages, but this will work if you're not on Faceache Wink

http://s89.beta.photobucket.com/user/Sharky92/library/Scotland

Hmmm...says no media, but there are 7 sub-albums. Just need to expand the library to show the sub-folders and make them available

Momeg's Profile
Momeg

In: Inverness

I'd be up for meeting folks for a drinkie that weekend, wont be back on abike by then unfortunately :(                                                                                                                                                                             
xXx_J9_xXx's Profile
xXx_J9_xXx

In: Wrexham

Have been to Glencoe & stayed on Claicaig Steve......beautiful scenery up the Highlands & the Hotel yes is a tad dear BUT worth it Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Too right. Brilliant pub, terrifying selection of beers and malts and to top it all veggie haggis, neeps and tatties.                                                                                                                                                                              
Bat's Profile
Bat

In: Warwickshire

Veggie haggis that's for me!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

and very tasty it is too.

hugh jarce's Profile
hugh jarce

In: Fife

Any chance of joining the convoy mid route ? (central scotland) I'll bring the wee nc30 it loves they roads Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

would like to do Glencoe area but bank holiday weekend is very busy there

Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

hugh, could meet up on the way or meet there. then a couple of days riding about and evenings in the pub :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

would love to do this, Scotland is a brilliant place for biking but not on the bank holiday weekend i,m busy                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

is this still on                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Me and SWIMBO are booked in so we're going. Turn up if you fancy a ride about Big Scotland, some beer and whatever else transpires.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9688 seconds. There are 688 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption