MCN Excel London 15/17th February 2013

50 Posts | Latest reply on 04/03/2013 23:55:20 by rockchickeelicious | Go to original / last post
akceller8's Profile
akceller8

In: Folkestone
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm going up Friday to, hopefully, avoid the crowds and get the biggest selection of gear. Looking for new boot, jacket, trousers and maybe a lid. 

Pity I'll miss most of you but expect to bump into you in a muddy field or in a pub sometime.                                                                                                                                                                              
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

I'm going up on Sunday all being well, gonna be a busy weekend with the Bristol classic on Saturday at Sheppton Mallet. Just how I like it                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

Go and say hi to Bob on the Guzzi stand at Shepton Mallet Ins Gadget,he always time for a natter.                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

Kent Guzzi Club section may be meeting at the Oakdene Cafe to ride in to Excel at 8-30 am Sunday, I aim to be at the Moto Guzzi Stand around 12.00 Sunday if anyone wants to come and say hi.                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

Will certainly do that Andy and hope to say hello to you to on Sunday                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'm sure we will come and say hi Andy Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

meet at Guzzi Stand 12-00 ish,Ive some BM biz cards if anyone wants some...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Why has no one put themselves on the event? Add yourself so we can keep a lookout for you!!                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

i added me so you won't be so lonely on the events page. see you sunday.                                                                                                                                                                               
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

In: Peterborough

Yes Boss Ellie!

Will be there Sunday.

AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Hope to be there Sunday, i'll look out for you all.                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

even the weather looking good!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol I was feeling like billy no mates.....see you all Sunday Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brathu's Profile
Brathu

In: Tell you later

Is that meeting at the Oakdene Sunday at 8:30, or leaving the Okedene at 8:30 Rosso ? Brat                                                                                                                                                                             
fantasia's Profile
fantasia

In: Halifax

Hiya peeps. Im still here. Just found out some of you are going to bike show tom. Iv got a lift down with one my bike club buddies so ill aee you there 12 at guzzi stand. Did you say. Ill reread to double check. O:-) B-) :-D x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hello all,

i am new to this website and understand a few are heading up
from kent tomorrow, sunday.

where and what time are we all meeting up in kent?

please help,
grant
aka ace of bass

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sorry about the last post. got the knowledge now. did a spot of googling to find out. hope to see you all at the guzzi stand.                                                                                                                                                                              
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

nice to see so many of you guys at the Excel Show.Smile  The show itself wasnt bril in my opinion,too much cost cutting by the exhibitors... Food / drinks exhorbitant prices (in the hall) as usual and mostly pretty bland. I found prices a little cheaper in the main mall and the best value was the small independant booths in ther mall. Got a great baggette for around £3 there.Smile There was a lot of tat for sale in the show and not a lot of any real interest for me..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry we missed you Andy Unhappy   I have to Agree with Andy!! Clap the show wasn't up to much and if it hadn't been for meeting up with a few of you guys, it would have been a waste of time!                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

i enjoyed myself. but thought revolution a poor comparison to last years.
was great to catch you again elliemay, even if somewhat briefly.

and brathu got elbowed out of the way by two different small girls when he wanted to sit on a couple of hondas. i didn't laugh, honest. hee hee hee

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9688 seconds. There are 617 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption