MCN Excel London 15/17th February 2013

50 Posts | Latest reply on 04/03/2013 23:55:20 by rockchickeelicious | Go to original / last post
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

http://www.londonmotorcycleshow.com/

This was without a doubt one of my highlights for 2012!  Hadn't laughed so much for years!!

Would be lush to do the whole thing all over again.. the photo's from last year still make me giggle.. and.. And.. It's My Birthday too!! 

Could be a cracking weekend.. even with snow.. we survived last year!

xj's Profile
xj

In: London

I'm going. Maybe will meet up with people this year instead of walking past them oblivious until i saw the photos on here.                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

That would be nice XJ!

Will likely be going on the Saturday.. Last year a few of us swapped numbers last minute and all was lush.. but a bit more organising and it could be even lusher this year!

Fingers crossed Thumbs Up

rockchickeelicious

Any thoughts on this one.. don't mind either way but as said earlier it would be nice to put a few more names to faces... And besides.. dribbling over bikes looks far better in a group than on your own lol xxx

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3806

buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

In: benfleet essex
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

ill be  going  again                                                                                                                                                                               
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Me and Andy will probably be going (without the kids this time!). A post has also been put on the Kent meet thread suggesting a group ride up.                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchickeelicious

Yay WMF!! Will be fabby lush to see you both again!! ~ I started this in October and promptly forgot about it lol.. too many other things going on...

Hope you can get some folk to ride up.. and am also hoping you make it on the Saturday.. cos it's been a while lassie xxx

And Buzz.. will be nice to meet you finally.. if you're a Saturday ticket too??

rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

we wil do sunday as the Kent group has a pub night in canrterbury on the 15th and a breki and dealer visit arranged for the saturday at 11am. Demo bikes and discounts on offer!!! So has to be Sunday for Excel.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3806                                                                                                                                                                              
buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

In: benfleet essex
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

hi  rc , yes i will be  going  on the  saturday  . hopefully  annie c will be  down that weekend too . see u there                                                                                                                                                                               
Roughie's Profile
Roughie

In: Surrey
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

I'll be there on the Saturday with a group of friends - i will probably be wearing my red fleese jacket with Roughie across the back Tongue so if anybody spots me please come and say Hi Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

It will soon be February folks   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3806                                                                                                                                                                                 
IckleBiker's Profile
IckleBiker

In: Huntingdon and N

I'm heading to ExCeL on Sat 16th Feb with a few biking buddies.  If you don't trip over the midget motorcyclist, lol, and recognise me - come say hi.  We're a friendly bunch too, be fab to meet some of y'all :)                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'll be there on the Sunday with a few BM'ers from East Anglia                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

wohoo, there's a few of us southern softies going up on sunday. I'll give you a ring when we get there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks xj, be good to see you again Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RickM's Profile
RickM

In: Thorney
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

I'll be going Saturday, if anyone would like a lift from the Peterborough area PM me.                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

It would appear.. and not entirely sure how it came about.. but..

We are now going on SUNDAY.. not the Saturday as previously stated at the start of this conversation way back when.. just as well as one of us is 'normal' Embarrassed

xj's Profile
xj

see you up there rockscissorspaper. will have to sort a meeting point and time.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes be good to catch up with you all.   Sorry to miss you Rick, next time!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 813 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption