Squires Firework Display - Leeds, Nov 5th 2012

37 Posts | Latest reply on 07/11/2012 05:28:45 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Weather looking good Mon,will be going to Squires in the car via A62 Huddersfield M62 if any BMers want a lift,can take 3, if reasonably close to route,and you like sparklers,

Gooseneck                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Be good to see you all thereYahoo                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

That's good news goosey, I was wondering if the weather would be ok on the nite, I'm looking forward to getting out, I'm going stir crazy.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

sorry folks can't come now i have to look after my daughters dog woh don't like fireworks so shall have cuddle her on the sofa                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Aww bless ya Bill, I'm sure the dog will appreciate it. My neighbour's dog was going frantic on Saturday.  I must admit the fireworks made me jump too, I'd nodded off in the chair while watching telly and thought WW3 had started lol.   See you at the xmas lunch Big smile     Calendar Link http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3776                                                                                                                                                                               
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Well, it was good to see we all managed to synchronise our evening passes from the asylum LOL OK, I missed the fireworks but the pie 'n peas were scrummy. Nice to meet you all again...and welcome to Pete Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
petewick's Profile
petewick

In: Haworth

Cheers. yes the pie and peas smelt good but never got a taste . lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

You had chips instead lol. Thanks for the lift Pete, much appreciated Thumbs Up   LOL @ ALice and 'synchronised evening passes from the asylum'   I was there and I nearly missed the fireworks, in fact if you blinked you missed them. LOL    There are some photos on my profile, in the 'BMers' folder.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nice pics Sandi - and good to see everyone last night.

TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

It was great to see everybody, although we had to leave early, looks like Ive missed one or two people...? My girl was still rather bad, managed to get her to bed around midnight. No school for her for the next couple of days. Thanks for making us welcome x
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nice to see everyone last night,enjoyed the chat,didn't expect that many people to be there,as well as bm folk got home bit late section of motorway shut,, took wrong turning finished returning back to Hull.

Goose                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Aaah....your carers clearly let you out without your medication, goose LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey Sandi - just thought (now that I've woken up fully) are you gonna share the pics from last night  by putting them on the events page too, as I thought that's what you encouraged us all to do  if /when we take pics?????

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Your wish is my command PB   Photos on Events CALENDAR    http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=3776                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cheers Sandi !

Thumbs Up

petewick's Profile
petewick

In: Haworth

i noticed sandi didnt put the picture up that i took of her. but the picture of me looking like old man steptoe was very prominent. wheres the justice i ask you? ha ha ha                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

i noticed sandi didnt put the picture up that i took of her. but the picture of me looking like old man steptoe was very prominent. wheres the justice i ask you? ha ha ha   LOL it's ok for you Pete, you don't have to look at this ugly mug every day like I do.   I don't think you look like Steptoe, photos can be removed, so can members if they get too lippy! Wink LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 1244 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption