Squires Firework Display - Leeds, Nov 5th 2012

37 Posts | Latest reply on 07/11/2012 05:28:45 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

This isn't a bike event but it takes place at a very popular bikers cafe/bar 'Squires'.   Firework display starts at approximately 7pm / 19:00 (get there about 6.30 / 18:30  in case the fireworks start earlier.)   THERE WILL NOT BE A BONFIRE     See the Biker Match calendar for other info http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3776                                                                                                                                                                                   
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

went last year it was good not sure about this year but may if anyone is                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
34% Karma34% Karma 34% Karma34% Karma

i might make it...bit early to say yet !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

If it aint chucking it down, and I can get a lift, I'll be there.    The 5th is on MONDAY so it may be a bit difficult for me to get a lift.                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Hmmm I am thinking about going...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I love fire works...... Will be there if not working, which doesn't look likely..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

meant ... it doesn't look likely that   i will be working ...so will probably be there 

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

any one else for this                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Thinking about this.. and I know it's a bit far and it's a School night and expensive in petrol but Minx loves Fireworks and she loves Squires and the BM folk too... She adores PB.. thinks Alice is really really pretty.. GingerGem is ooooh la la apparently and you Bill.. you are extremely strong for an {   } man... Eeesh..                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

good to see i get a mention as well but not sure what the Minx means by strong!!

TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

If I am going, it will be in car as I will bring my daughter

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'll  hopefully be there!!!!

Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I'll  try to be there Ermm   Not made any plans to be anywhere else this year Wink   So I suppose I'd better make the the effort Approve   Gonna be a busy & long weekend Confused   With Suzi's party in Nott's on Saturday Ermm   Me new "toy" coming on Sunday Ermm   And now this Wacko   Hope the weather holds for us Ermm   Fireworks aren't much fun in the rain Disapprove   So that might put a dampner on things Unhappy   But that wont stop me being there to see my BM family Hug   Cos I'll be on the C1 so I wont get wet LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
rockchickeelicious

Bill.. was the strength in your hug that astounded Ellie... 

Anyways.. sadness cos I can't come to this.. just isn't financially feasible with Christmas just around the corner.. Ellies Birthday 2 days before and the Car needing taxed at nearly £130.. Ohhhhhhh I could go on but we are all in the same boat... 

Hey ho.. if I stand on the roof.. I might just be able to see them LOL!! And.. there is a "Free" one with Fairground on Saturday soooooooo.. would be silly to spoil her with two! Least.. that's what I'm telling her!                                                                                                                                                                             
petewick's Profile
petewick

In: Haworth

Aaah bugger rockchick. i was looking forward to meeting you                                                                                                                                                                             
petewick's Profile
petewick

In: Haworth

And little chick as well obviously                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

LOL Petechick... I am actually gutted myself too.. break the ice before December AND i'M Missing some of folk in here like crazy!!!

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
34% Karma34% Karma 34% Karma34% Karma

It's not looking good for me, now Thumbs Down

Will be looking after granddaughter thro day and then need to pop by mum's early evening. I might pop by Squires about 9 if anyone still likely to be around??

Happy sparklers everyone Star                                                                                                                                                                              
Sprint900's Profile
Sprint900

In: leeds

I'm planning on going,so long as its not chucking it down.
Might still be there by 9 if theres anyone I know around

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I'm hoping to be there but don't know if I will still be there at 9pm.   Squires closes at 10pm                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 970 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption