Off on another big trip!

25 Posts | Latest reply on 20/10/2012 10:41:06 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Half Baked Henry's Profile
Half Baked Henry

In: Marshfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

get in, I have my visa for Pakistan, should be hitting the road soon!  I hope the fact my bike  sounds like a belt fed machine gun won't be a problem.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Brilliant HBH... Thumbs Up...Keep in touch with your exploits whenever you can....Stay safe and lots of good wishes from us all...Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Half Baked Henry's Profile
Half Baked Henry

In: Marshfield

Thanks Jen!  my membership here expires tomorrow so people can keep in touch with my (mis)adventures at www.aclassicadventure.co.uk

Happy riding everyone, when I get back to the UK I'll come and do a boring 'holiday slideshow' at a KISS rally (or summat)
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Definately will  HBH...........Look forward to your "slideshow " ,     All the very best to you ....                                                 Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Safe journeys Henry, Thumbs Up hope you enjoy your travels                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1875 seconds. There are 962 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption