midlands ride to friskney

26 Posts | Latest reply on 25/09/2012 20:37:09 by zzrbabe42 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ha ha .... i is excited toooooo ...woop woop..Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

BM 2nd Autumn Camp   The Anchor Inn Church End Friskney Sth Lincs PE22 8NB   28th - 30th September   on the calendar thanks to Simon66   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2640                                                                                                                                                                               
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

yes it is sandi thanx                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Y W ZZR  (for what? lol)                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

i will be riding over to friskney on my own on friday morning anyone wishing to join me i will leave loughborough at 9amBig smile                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

right guys just to update i am riding to friskney early.meeting with blackbusa at melton mowbray mcdonalds at 9am and then meeting chilli and jan at grantham mcdonalds at 9.45 so if anyone wants to run over with us thats where we will be and at those times wont be hanging about as we plan to be at friskney by 11am at latestThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2031 seconds. There are 1401 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption