midlands ride to friskney

26 Posts | Latest reply on 25/09/2012 20:37:09 by zzrbabe42 | Go to original / last post
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

me and missfjr are going to friskney for the bm rally.does anyone fancy meeting up to ride over???going a46 to grantham then a52 all way to friskney if anyone fancies riding over with us stick your name down setting off from loughborough at about 10am or if you want to meet along the route pm me and will sort it out with time and place.all A roads so learners will be ok as not planning a fast run just a nice bimble over Big smile

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Ho darn, I would love to join you on the ride to Friskney, but i fancy a quick blat to it.LOL See i do have a sense of humour sometimes, x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Going that way meself but at work till 12 so can't get away until 1.30 ish,have a good run.                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

pmsl ragnar Big smile you ok dude Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

hey loner time isnt set in stone yet mate as waiting to see who pm,s etc bout times so maybe bit later when we leave keep an eye on thread mateBig smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Will do,thanksClap                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh Debs ..were not doing a fast blast?? Lol....really looking forward to it! Making sure Im a bit better prepared this time!! Yeah partytime with such GREAT friends!! You just cant beat it!!                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

well maybe but road we goin on not really for speedy run lol not till we hit the 52 anyway pmsl Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
gazza123's Profile
gazza123

In: Mansfield

Will see you all there, I will be scratching at the pub door early. Lol.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Get Debs and I one in for us will you please Gaz??? WinkBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
gazza123's Profile
gazza123

In: Mansfield

Yep, no worries. I bring you a drink , while your putting up your tents.
Ha,Ha.
Just let me know what you want to drink when your about 3 miles away.,,,,,,                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

not long now only couple of weeks to party time PartyBeerPartyBeer                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yeah..thanks Gaz youre a star!                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

not long now folks if yah wanna ride over with me and rose let me know Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

well only 7 sleeps to go anyone wanna ride over wiv us let me know otherwise see yoos all there to paaaaaarty x                                                                                                                                                                              
cavywavy's Profile
cavywavy

In: Ashbourne

I would do but I carnt get the day off so going to go stright down the 52 from work leaving about 4 so save me a nice camp spot                                                                                                                                                                             
cavywavy's Profile
cavywavy

In: Ashbourne

and its 14 more sleeps to Friskney                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

7 sleeps ?? Am i missing summat  Me calendar says 14 sleeps from tonight lolol....Please tell me im wrong...or right ....Wacko x                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

lol me finkin bout window lickers rally pmsl

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

doh ignore me am getting over excited again pmsl
will save you a spot cavy no probs hun Tongue

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 1150 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption