Favourite Comedy film or tv prog

75 Posts | Latest reply on 10/10/2012 22:14:22 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Celebrity Juice...Mad Keith Lemon....Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

ditto Thumbs Up   and lemon la vida loca                                                                                                                                                                              
bkr's Profile
bkr

On the Buses                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

all the shrek films
and big bang  top tv

Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester

Yes Big Bang Theory, I am a recent convert to this but think it is great.                                                                                                                                                                             
Alfpint's Profile
Alfpint

In: Llanelli

Best tv program is Mrs Brown boy ;-)) xx                                                                                                                                                                             
xXx_J9_xXx's Profile
xXx_J9_xXx

In: Wrexham

Am loving Keith Lemon......FAF he is LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

Mrs Browns Boys, League of Gentlemen (although it was getting quite creepy and less funny), Still Crazy, This is Spinal Tap, Kind Hearts & Coronets (showing my age now!)....oh and the bloody excellent Monty Python & the Holy Grail !                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

'Daleks vs Keith lemon'   This is one i made earlier where Keith Lemon is dropped on Skaro with no weapons and the Daleks believe he is dr Who.   Then sit back and watch.................... Lemon inevitably getting disintegrated by a Dalek death ray and put on u TUBE so i can replay it again and again. Now that is entertainment.   Yes you guessed, I cannot STAND Keith lemon AT ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

lost on vhs and can't seem to find at all,old u.s. comedy film"hysterical" came out about same time as "kentucky fried movie",basically mickey take of horror/suspence films genre.                                                                                                                                                                             
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n

The Enter the Dragon Bruce Lee spoof always cracks me up in Kentucky Fried Movie.   and   Napoleon Dynamite                                                                                                                                                                              
andydobby's Profile
andydobby

In: whissendine

blue collar comedy tour/blue collar comedy tour rides again...4 top class self confessed rednecks...its hilarious and even the kids can watch it..little or no swearing ,just hilarious..dobby                                                                                                                                                                              
bkr's Profile
bkr

charlie sheen roast ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Are you being served? ....... 'I'm free' LOL   And not forgetting 'Bottom' with Rick and Eddie, loved it Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Got to be 'The Life of Brian' Monty Python at its best!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Rising Damp...lol                                                                                                                                                                                  
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

Hot Fuzz Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
missstephanie86's Profile
missstephanie86

In: Bridgwater

How i met your mother, big bang theory

andydobby's Profile
andydobby

In: whissendine

red dwarf ...and new series starts on 04/10/12..same day i do my mod 2...                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Good Luck with your bike test Andy Thumbs Up   Yesterday I watched Monsters Inc for the second time, still as funny LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 505 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption