Favourite Comedy film or tv prog

75 Posts | Latest reply on 10/10/2012 22:14:22 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

way too many to mention but   farty towels oops fawlty towers the two ronnies   Nutty professor                                                                                                                                                                              
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

oops should have added & the bit that made you laugh the most..                                                                                                                                                                                       
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

TV prog, 'Come Dine With Me', from Nottingham, earlier today. It was hilarious, I was crying with laughter. One of the hosts was funny and didn't know it.   TV prog, 'One Foot in the Grave', when Victor put his foot in a dead hedgehog LOL and when he picked the neighbours little dog up, by the side of his chair, thinking it was the telephone LOL but most of the series was hilarious.    Chubby Brown, on video, I missed a lot of his act cos I was still laughing at the previous gag, my sides ached and I cried with laughter LOL                                                                                                                                                                                   
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Comedy film - Life of Brian

Tv - Faulty Towers                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Not going out    -   brilliant   (Lee Mack)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

The human torch has oddly shaped feet ...........

I'm riding a furry tractor ....

Anchorman of course :)

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

TV     MASH FILM  LIFE OF BRIAN                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Monty Python's Fling Circus...   On the Buses.....     Films....   Analyze this  and Analyze that ...........                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

The Inbetweeners     bit rude but hilarious                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

comedy film ...the plank,eric sykes,, rip.   tv....my name is earl                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

None of you has said WHICH BIT made you laugh the most. Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

clueless alicia silverstone
 her total blonde dumbness in this film was just totally hilarious i laughed all way through

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

father ted feckin brilliant lolLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

Fawlty Towers

Ever Decreasing Circles

Mrs Brown's Boys                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I have to agree with you there ZZR, the bit that stuck in my mind was the frist time I heard  the old un (can't remember his name) say 'Drink, feck, arse', very funny. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Bloke's Profile
Bloke

In: Somerset

Withnail and I

Big Bang (currently)
Fawlty Towers (of all time)

Eight's Profile
Eight

In: Belper

Dinnerladies - Victoria Wood

Pink Panther movies (Peter Sellers)

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Oh yes 8, Ms Wood what an excellent writer and performer.   What was the title of the film she was in where she was reunited with her celebrity sister, but the sister was a snob and didn't want to know her? I think it was Celia Imrie who played the sister, another superb performer. Dame Thora Hird played Victoria's fella's mum.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

DR Strangelove was on last night Eight, did you see it?? For me Big bang theory On the buses South Park Family guy Those are  just a few.                                                                                                                                                                             
Eight's Profile
Eight

In: Belper

Do you mean "Pat and Margaret", Sandi?

That was absolutely brilliant

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6597 seconds. There are 359 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption