Favourite Comedy film or tv prog

75 Posts | Latest reply on 10/10/2012 22:14:22 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

New seires on BBC Mr Karn been on about 4 weeks now

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

BBC what JP?                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Think its on BBC 1 and its called citizen Karn its on the i player so take a look there and you will find it                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Monty Python - TV or Film, any of it!

Airplane - the inflatable Co-Pilot scene

Airplane 2(?) The one with the space shuttle. The scene where William Shatner is talking on a "video screen", then opens the door and walks through it!

Spaceballs.

TV- Big bang Theory isn't bad, prefer Not Going Out.

And anything where Keith Lemon dies. He's a complete muppet, though I shouldn't say that because The Muppets are funny! The original TV series, that is. Some of the new Muppet films are a bit lame.
andydobby's Profile
andydobby

In: whissendine

new series of red dwarf  looks promising..                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I was watching an old episode, still funny as it was then.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Best film: Team America

Best T.V.: The Young Ones.

And I have to agree, the bit where Keith Lemon is dragged screaming through a pool of ravenous piranha with paper cuts on both nipples is bloody hilarious!

eh? what do you mean it never happened? it bloody well does in my dreams, can't stand seeing him even in trailers for his shows.                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Well thank goodness there are two others in this world that don't find Keith Lemon funny....I thought it was just me.... god bless the mute button when the trailers are on.        Looking forward to Red Dwarf....fingers crossed its as funny as before.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

a.who the f**k is keith lemon.....b.this is not irony....!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

At the moment....Rising Damp

Leonard Rossiter - timing - voice inflection - superb!!!

such a   sad loss

But what a legacy!!!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Jinx, he is another ricki gervais, a twat who has fooled enough people that he is funny, nothing to loose sleep over.                                                                                                                                                                             
andydobby's Profile
andydobby

In: whissendine

sandi ..new series started yesterday..was just like the old ones .

markiexs's Profile
markiexs

In: Aldershot

Michael Miles..... I used to delivery his groceries every saturday morning to his house in Hampton... saw him once in his dressing gown, but didn't reconise him, probably too young at that time, or I had my hands on my Box.... Yep its has to be Father Ted...drink, feck drink...bum...drink... or the sketch from the Pythons..... Mr Hilter in Weston.sup-mare bording house, Dicky old chum...You Tube got it. And of course the Kenny Everitt video show, how bikerish was that, name your favorite characters.... and can you do them..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

"Shameless "..............Hysterical, Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Old classic 'whiskey Galore'..........shame on you if you haven't seen it yet...hilarious..                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5352 seconds. There are 307 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption