Men's Rules for Women

88 Posts | Latest reply on 23/10/2012 15:44:38 by markiexs | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ohhh bless you PB... not good is that darlin..xxxx Hug Massive hugs....xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
37% Karma37% Karma 37% Karma37% Karma

rules? no rules,just understanding will do for me one day....xxHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Rules? Who needs em? TLC works wonders!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I fell in love with you the way I first saw you, don't change.
You fell in love with me the way I was, don't try to change me.                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Clap                                                                                 Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
markiexs's Profile
markiexs

In: Aldershot

I read through this one, and its really getting bizaar.....
With a whap whap here and whoop do woo.....there, its surely not what a women wants... and I doubt any man knows Nice one on the first bit emzed......... Just try superglue in the UGG boots...........                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

We never abide by rules....from anyone !! So there..LOL

markiexs's Profile
markiexs

In: Aldershot

theres allways the unspoken rules, which lead to mind games, then turn left for big tiswas..........                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 1172 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption