Men's Rules for Women

88 Posts | Latest reply on 23/10/2012 15:44:38 by markiexs | Go to original / last post
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Crying is blackmail   Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it.That's what we do.Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for   Check your oil Please.   Anything we said six months ago is inadmissable in an argument.In fact, all comments become null and void afterseven days.   You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done.Not both.If you already know how best to do it, just do it yourself.   Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.   Christopher Columbus didn't need directions, nor do we.   If it itches, it will be scratched.   We are not mind readers and we never will be.Our lack of mind-reading ability is not proof of how little we care about you.   If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing" we will act like nothing's wrong.We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.   If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.   When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine. Really   Beer is as exiting for us, as shoes and handbags are for you.   I am in shape.ROUND is a shape.                                                                                                                                                                              
SPRINT56's Profile
SPRINT56

In: Walton on Thames
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Nice 1 Emzed nail hit directly square on the head Thumbs Up.   I am sure though you have put your self in the open to criticisim but only from the fairer sex                                                                                                                                                                             
mad munky's Profile
mad munky

In: Hull

Nah they are an understanding type with a sense of humour, quick run!                                                                                                                                                                              
SPRINT56's Profile
SPRINT56

No we wont run, we are men and if there is punishment to give out we are the one to give it, slaps and knock outs                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Oh bring it on Sprinty, nail on your head you mean ...     ... Em, i thought you were my dear friend ?..Cry..       Try hitting me AND getting away with it, say your prayers , never mind running...you will deffo need to Sprint... Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Hey Jen Embarrassed    Don't shoot the messenger Disapprove   I only re-published it Shocked   I did warn in the other thread that it was only in the interests of "balance" Thumbs Up   And I thought you had a sense of humour Ermm   Or has it touched a raw nerve LOL   C'mon admit it, you laughed as well Wink                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Course i laughed Em, giggling to be honest LOL..                                                                                                                                                                             
SPRINT56's Profile
SPRINT56

its only a bit of fun or have I got iut wrong.........no didnt think so.   So as long as u women know ur place and stay in it oh what a happy world we will live in LOL some how cant see that happening                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You would be well lost without us , i could tell you why men where put on the earth... but i wont  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Was gonna offer you a hand here Gen, but can see you have the situation well under control!!!!Approve                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thank you darling PB, you are very welcome to come on board .... dont they make ya sick with their arrogance and holier than thou attitude... especially that Sprint chap Takes cover.............LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
SPRINT56's Profile
SPRINT56

Well I will men were put on this earth to satisfy women cos ther cant do a proper job on their own                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh you think so do you lad, ? hmm i could asnwer that..............but i wont LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh Sprint sweetie, I do know my place....but it sure ain't where you reckon it should be........:tongueout:                                                                                                                                                                              
SPRINT56's Profile
SPRINT56

Hiya pb as long as u stay in it its ok                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hmmm......
in it, on it, or by it....
that's for me to knowWink
Although for the past week, I've been on it!!!!

Yahoo    Yahoo    Yahoo    Yahoo

SPRINT56's Profile
SPRINT56

wot that then the toilet well u gotta go when u gotta go, U broken any church windows lately. HugBetty                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oi Sprinty, dont talk to my lovely PB like that or the girls will be back in town, your town...Tongue in droves...                                                                                                                                                                             
SPRINT56's Profile
SPRINT56

Jen uve already said to far to drive and luckily megabus does not come to Walton so think Im very safe LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

There other ways to get down to Walton....  so be careful... and be afraid, very afraid....                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8906 seconds. There are 1249 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption