I'm Back!!!! And I've got a PUB!!!

35 Posts | Latest reply on 08/09/2012 23:14:06 by GHW | Go to original / last post
The Dark One's Profile
The Dark One

In: Mid Wales
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi everyone, Been away for a while! just taken over the Cornhill Inn in Rhayader, We have 5 roms, 2 double, 1 twin and 2 singles, super rates for BMers and a secure, dry lock up for your bikes! Pm me if you fancy a spin on britains greatest roads!!

Oh And Jackie, I havent forgotten!!! LOL!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

W B TDO, good luck with the Inn Thumbs Up   (Jackie send him a Biker Match flyer to put up on the wall) lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Always good to have a PUB in the family Wink   Welcome back Dark One Thumbs Up   I hope your return is fruitful Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Dark One you better not have lol   I feel a ride out coming on                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Nice one, it'll be better than using the camp site!                                                                                                                                                                              
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

In: Silverstone and

Sounds great! I always like somewhere nice to ride to, but when I arrive I like a Pint or two without having to ride home afterwards! (obviously I'd have to book a room first)  Tel. looks nice! http://www.ukpubfinder.com/uploads/35002_1.jpg                                                                                                                                                                                   
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Ooooooo sounds/looks good :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
The Dark One's Profile
The Dark One

Whenever you're ready guys!! Imetsome real good friends here, so if any of you want to come over pm me! we are a 16th century Inn and always haveat least 3 real ales, and SERIOUSLY Bike friendly! Even have a kitted out workshop for those unforseen gremlins!!
BJ a flyer would be great!!                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Woohooo
Welcome Back - I wondered where you'd sneaked off to Hug

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wow, the Inn looks wonderful, just my type of place. Will have to cadge a ride and come visit Embarrassed Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

OMG about time you surfaced oh Dark One.... good grief you disappear for months then come back lord of the manor lol.  Bet you have nothing in your inn that compares to that wonderful caravan you sorted for me last year.Thumbs Up   Seriously, great to see you back Paul, we'll definately be having a ride over to you Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Hey Dark one, will arrange a sunday rideout over if ok with you at one of the wrexham weekly meets, will be a change from doing north wales.

Good luck with the pub, hope all goes well chuck and glad your back Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That's right at the T junction of the A44 isn't it?  I used to drink in there lots on the way to Custom Fasteners.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i spend most of my wkends ridin round rhayader n mid wales, beautiful place, sure u'll do well there, very popular for bikers!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
The Dark One's Profile
The Dark One

Thanks guys!! You are ALL very welcome, and It would be great to see you and the Wrexham Posse Wenders! Sunday night is great! I'll post some pics of the pub as it is now soon!                                                                                                                                                                             
The Dark One's Profile
The Dark One

Old Photo but you get the idea!
http://www.henleyandbrown.plus.com/real_ale/pubs/cornhi...nhill.html

The Dark One's Profile
The Dark One

Forgot to mention, wyeside campsite close to us!
http://www.wyesidecamping.co.uk/thesite.htm

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It's about 80 miles from KISS - dare we let Bill lead the rideout tho?Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
The Dark One's Profile
The Dark One

Just follow the A44 brilliant roads from Kiss to here!                                                                                                                                                                             
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

In: Huddersfield

No .don't let bill anywhere that rideout .. or you XK .. lol ..                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 440 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption