after the lakes...

30 Posts | Latest reply on 06/08/2012 20:09:55 by Minnie the Minx | Go to original / last post
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

I've had a reply back from Highlaning campsite. No deposit required but booking advisable.
Is there enough interest for me to register this as an event and reserve some spaces?

Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Count me in Steve Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Cool It's on then.
I've added it as an event so I'm just waiting for someone to approve that and publish it.
That will give me some idea of the numbers and I'll provisionally book that many with the site.
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

So which weekend have you gone for then Steve?   Deffo  interested in this one....ooh it's great now stuff is starting to happen round the block from mine....Dent is lovelyThumbs Up   Great to see you lot again & if there's a hostelry next door I shall have an alcoholic beveridge or two Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Triple955's Profile
Triple955

In: Chorley

I'm going to try to get to this one...and for Minnie,THe Sun Inn and the George and Dragon are within walking distance of the campsite!                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

It's now in the event's calender as "Dent in the Dales", so I'll start a new thread under that name to avoid confusion.

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

PML the confusion, for me, arose when you started the new thread.                                                                                                                                                                               
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Following Roo's example confusion is an essential ingredient of a good weekend Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

Lol i love dent and wish to god the 'olds' way back when had kept the pub and blown off the farming mularkey...

The sun was in our family (so i'm told) for 50 years in the 1800's and the graveyard is littered with my lot....

At least they're quieter than me :-)

Between dent, the lakes and dumfries is some of the most spectacular roads i've been on and i love it! My hols dont start til 20th so not sure if i can make it yet but if i can i will-need a catch up minnie lol xx
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Mizzi!  Hug   Not been out with you for ages my love Cry   Do your best to get to this one cos I bet it will be fabby dabby! - take a look at the 'Dent in the Dales' thread Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 1074 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption