after the lakes...

30 Posts | Latest reply on 06/08/2012 20:09:55 by Minnie the Minx | Go to original / last post
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Well Roo's Lakes do I want more! So what next? Anyone fancy Dales trip?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

YipThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Yip Yip Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Count me in  Thumbs Up    Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester

Oh yes indeed, count me in for that one.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes,will watch out for when though.                                                                                                                                                                             
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n

Im up for this, that Dent place you mentioned Steve sounded good if you need a hand setting it up give us a shout mate ...                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

we'll all end up sorting a local run each lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Triple955's Profile
Triple955

In: Chorley

Depending on the timing I'd be up for it...and Dent's good too...good campsite, good pubs,and good roads nearby.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

OK this looks like a good start.

What date shall we look at? How is everyone set for Friday 7th September? That will give those that are away the bank holiday week a chance to get back and wash a sock or two before going away again.

Dent seems a popular choice so to accommodation.
There is High Laning campsite in the village (LA10 5QJ) and others in the vicinity.
Dent also has collection of pubs and B&B's for those that like their luxury.
Over to you guys and gals. Should I start organising things?

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Steve, you do know that Sunday the 9th is one of the proposed "Pilly" dates Ermm   I personally don't have a problem with it, as I can do both this "adventure" and the Pilly day if we leave mid-morning Approve   Otherwise it's a cracking idea and gets my vote Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

The date sounds good to me and fitting pilly ride in aswell Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Ok... <scratches head>
What is pilly day?
Something to do with pharmaceuticals?
Or terrifying innocent pillions?
<scratches head again>
I'm not fik, just new 'ere.

Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

errr think it's the second one Steve , give those people without a bike a chance to pillionand meet up with Bm'ers for the day last one was around 80 or so folks from all over                                                                                                                                                                               
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Do we need to reconsider the dates then?

After two nights on the beer and a day hooning round the Dales we might not present the most fragrant or stable of objects for a newbie pillion to sit behind!

Chances are I'll be out camping or doing something this anyway weekend cos SWIMBO is off away with the girls to lie on a beach, guzzle wine, shriek giggle and most likely terrify Greek waiters.
<Thinks> The poor b*****d's don't deserve that.
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

Think the pilly day is on a Sunday mate but the date has yet to be decided as to which weekend, so be ok for rideouts on Saturday and head to pilly day meeting point on the way home for a brew n chat                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

who knows I might even get right campsite Ermm                                                                                                                                                                              
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

Hey what ever the date i am in for this one Steve, good crowd and company, good riding as well, whats to think about.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

How can we get the pilly on, if we're loaded up wiv camping gear?   Sept is a bit busy; how about Oct, when there's not much happening.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

As no one wanted to be my pilly on pilly day may as well have my tent and luggage for company.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0469 seconds. There are 960 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption