50 Shades of Grey

76 Posts | Latest reply on 29/08/2012 01:21:33 by Fatbob16 | Go to original / last post
Eight's Profile
Eight

In: Belper
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

twister

Embarrassed

Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

In: Silverstone and

That's way too energetic for my battered body! If I get down I may not be able to get up again!Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Eight's Profile
Eight

In: Belper

Ooer!

Guess you will just have to watch!

Wink

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

He probably wouldn't last the day out at Olivers Mount eh Emm Wink   Gotta be "fit" to "play" there LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

Last time I went to Olivers mount I had all me bits in tact!
I'm planning to go up that way next week as I've got some time off, then go to Squires for the Rock and Bike weekend. Fingers crossed that the weather is nice!                                                                                                                                                                             
Welshdoll's Profile
Welshdoll

In: Tewksbury/Bangor

@ Lulu.....indeed there isnt to a certain extent BUT same goes for the woman Big smile
We both have to know which buttons to press~so to speak LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

....                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Minnie, that is EXCELLENT LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Barbara's Profile
Barbara

In: Barnsley

Don't worry guys, most women appreciate the real men out there.  I'd take a real man over a comic book hero (oops sorry, serious fiction hero) any day.                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

i've been fifty shades of grey for ages..........................meh!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

I watched a Documentary on TV about the book for about 1/2 hour last night..   Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughie's Profile
Roughie

In: Surrey
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Viking Tel....... what channel ? I missed that will try and find it on catch up

Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/sex-story-fifty-shad...od#3391521                                                                                                                                                                             
justjerry's Profile
justjerry

In: The Lizard
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Would you believe that in the 1/2 hr that programme was on for, she earned £8000 from the books? !!!!!!!   Shocked  !!!!!!!!!   (runs off to find something to start writing on...)  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughie's Profile
Roughie

In: Surrey
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Have you god a good imagination then JJ Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Bet there will be a baby boom in about 8 months lol Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5166 seconds. There are 798 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption