50 Shades of Grey

76 Posts | Latest reply on 29/08/2012 01:21:33 by Fatbob16 | Go to original / last post
ManxyT's Profile
ManxyT

In: Northampton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

.....truth be said it doesnt have to be new to be good ......look at me Big smile

......I know I have a good sense of humour but laughter is the best tonic and OK I may be a tiny winy bit deluded as well but whats to lose?

lisaj's Profile
lisaj

In: Barnsley

I'm half way through the first book.... I thought it would be much worse! Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

oh Lisaj, you naughty gal. But hey, you're only half way through the first book, we should ask EIGHT who posted earlier what the other two books are like Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Correct me if I'm wrong, peeps,  but didn't Jackie Collins write that book LACE about 15 years ago? That was racey for the time yet it didn't create the stir this text is, wonder why not? Or did it? Confused                                                                                                                                                                               
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Lisa...is that thought or "hoped" it would be much worse!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

ManxyT I was referring to your comment    But to be the leading male in a raunchy ladies fantasy would get my vote every time Tongue   When I said 'Nowt new there then' meaning isn't that most mens fantasy?                                                                                                                                                                                 
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

"Oh and hey Simon, you just want to be Mr Grey don't you, go on admit it LOL"   If you want me to be; lolol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

to quote Ana... 'oh my'  but ok, go on then Embarrassed Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

In: Silverstone and

Womems Fantasies in 3 books? bloody hell, makes mine seem simple..A lass in Leathers. Can't believe I said Lass, all these Northern folk are washing off on meBig smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

mmmm i have my own mr Grey..... and it's not a fantasyWink.......                                                                                                                                                                             
TigerTim's Profile
TigerTim

In: Bishop Auckland

Tim Harris
50 Shades Of The Toon

I knew as soon as I walked through the door from dropping the bairn off at school that I was ganna get some.

I peeped through the fist hole in the living room door and saw the half a roly burning away in the ashtray perched on the arm of me new Brighthouse corner settee. The telly was turned reet doon, ah cudn't even hear what Lorraine was sayin aboot the new fashions for the summer or nowt. Then a saw him, and me heart skipped skipped a beat (just like that Ollie Murs). He'd obviously had a crisis loan and been doon the metty coz he was wearing a fresh new trackie bottoms and brand new pair of flossies, his rippling white chest peeped out from behind the zip of his supadry coat, that was sexily only zipped halfway up, just enough to cover the tack burns but give me a cheeky glimpse of what was to come.

He pulled me towards him and whispered "Y'all reet pet" before planting the lips on me, I trembled under the aroma of Golden Virginia and stale Bella. He took me there and then, right on the Argos rug whilst our staffy Tyson looked on.

He left without a word, but he would return soon, with tales of a fight in the Jobcentre queue and his joy at finding a pound coin on the floor of the 54. I tried to settle myself with a tab and a can but all the while that one question burned in my heart........

Will he remember my pasty from Greggs???
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

ROFPMLLOL    Y I man                                                                                                                                                                             
Eight's Profile
Eight

In: Belper

Well, don't want to disappoint but it's more of the same in the second and third... which is either good or bad, depending on your view point!

@viking tel you can be my Mr Grey anytime ( I'll wear my leathers, you get the play room ready!)  Wink 

@sox, you're spot on about "Lace", I've been thinking about it alot lately Embarrassed ... very racy for it's time, and still is                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh Tiger Tim, I'm still laughing here, that's brill and who was it that said romance is dead?...well alright it might be but humour is still king pin. Cheers chuck Thumbs Up
BTW, I have just finished reading the first book, and dare I say it... I got bored half way through!!!! Damn it number eight, I was hoping 2 and 3 would be better, you've now burst my bubble Unhappy But I'm one of those... I've started so I'll finish, so will plod on LOL  Might go out and find 'Lace' to read after them, then post it to eight when I've finished.                                                                                                                                                                             
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

In: Silverstone and

The Play room? That will be on my to do list when I decorate the new Flat, it was going to be the bedroom but I'll sleep in the Bathroom! I won't carpet the place as Claudes mucky paws will make a right mess!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Eight's Profile
Eight

In: Belper

I'm with you Sox, found all three quite boring and predictable...

Bet we could come up with better... Embarrassed

I'm downloading lace to my kindle as we speak!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Fully agree with you eight, we should meet up with note books and tape recorder and a couple of bottles of wine. Mind you, we would probably end up getting stonking drunk and laughing too much but it would be fun having a go eh Thumbs Up LOL My Son wanted to buy me a kindle but I like having the real thing in my hands... ooooer, should rephrase that considering the 'topic' of this thread Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield

What's a kindle ?  Dunno if we have those in Brum ?  Do we ????                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

They are electronic hun, you buy books online to read on them. They are very popular now, they save you having books all around the house like I have. Hope I have explained that properly.... I know what I mean though LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield

Thanks   i feel enlightened but still never heard of them.  Beer                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6410 seconds. There are 781 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption