First Crush

99 Posts | Latest reply on 04/09/2012 19:25:39 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

He was much later lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

can not remember first   but its is Becky , from corrie .............. whooorrrr even met her and ask if she run away with me !!!   well i had too really                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

sonia kristina/lead singer,curved air...janni haan/lead singer,babe ruth............bloomin eck,i lusted after them all by the look of things!                                                                                                                                                                             
anges sombres's Profile
anges sombres

In: Derby

Have to admit to Lynsey De Paul but not found true love until now at the age of 51                                                                                                                                                                             
Barbara's Profile
Barbara

In: Barnsley

Boy in my class at Secondary school - all the way through til upper 6th form when I saw him doing a cross country run. He had the most incredibly hairy legs - like a spider. Instant turn off. It was weird cos he didn't have hairy arms or chest, just these spider legs. Anyone remember the song  "Nice legs shame about the face?" This was more like nice face, shame about the legs LOL

I did also like Scott Tracey from Thunderbirds! 

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

PML @ a puppet! Barbara, I think I'm not the only one who should get out more Wink LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Barbara's Profile
Barbara

In: Barnsley

I agree with the getting out more, I do need a life!

In fairness, the puppet thing was probably a reaction to my parents on the down slope to divorce. He couldn't talk, had to dance to my tune and I could put him back in the box when I was bored with him lol.
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Aww Barbara that's sad, but good you had something to get you thro it, always sad when a partnership ends, especially so for the kids involved Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Freebooter's Profile
Freebooter

In: Skye

Sherry Lewis. You know oldies..............the woman with her hand up Lambchops backside. I wanted to be a sheep for a long long time LOLWink

ello! Could that be the real reason for moving to Skye?

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

pro baaaaaaaaa bly!!...................sorry.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Stumpy 123 but she has now gone Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Stuke's Profile
Stuke

In: Darwen

We fit thirteen of us in Reliant robin!

That's definatley a crush!LOL

Rachel Welch in 1 million years BCThumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

...........The guy from "Man in a Suitcase" which was on weekly back in the 70s/80s ....cant remember his name though...Wacko..Doh !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

patrick mc.goohan                                                                                                                                                                             
Stuke's Profile
Stuke

In: Darwen

It's Richard Bradford Jen! Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

my first crush was when i was 13 and it was my sisters friend brian greensmith. he gave me a football shirt and i kept it for years. i sure him about 10 years ago in nottingham and neally slapped myself.   what was i thinking ewe                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yayyy ...thats him Richard Bradford....Phoar...lolol...LOL,, thanks Stuke...Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nah, his name was 'McGill'...Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes in the programme XK lol...                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 814 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption