First Crush

99 Posts | Latest reply on 04/09/2012 19:25:39 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Eight's Profile
Eight

In: Belper
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

K.

I've just been dancing round the room ( no end of fun here ) to Duran Duran, and it got me thinking... Geek

Mmmm, Nick Rhodes...

Who's yours?                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

Morticia from the Adams Family (the original, not that crappy modern film version)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Ohhhhh ...Gene Pitney...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmx                                                                                                                                                                             
Eight's Profile
Eight

Carolyn Jones?                                                                                                                                                                             
Eight's Profile
Eight

oops aimed at centurion, not jen!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ha ha Emma, no probs ....Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
Eight's Profile
Eight

just googled gene, jen.

Phwoar...

Bet you were his too

xx                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

Carolyn Jones indeed! I guess I was just a (very) early Goth The caption actualy reads 'Paving the way for cute and creepy girls since 1964'                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

And and and later on Cliff Richard...mmmmm                                                                                                                                                                              
Eight's Profile
Eight

Feel compelled to post for my mum;

Elvis, forever                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Awww........... Bless ya, thats lovely for you Mum xx    Pitney was gorgeous...Hug    Also PJ Proby....phoar...x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I dunno about FIRST cos I 'crush'ed so many lol   The lead singer of The Sweet Marc Bolan Axl Rose (for his voice) a few that I can't remember name of and my all time crush, in the singing world, was Elvis Presley.   In the acting world:   (I like actors who look rugged or quirky looking)   Charles Bronson Donald Sutherland Kurt Russell Michael York Bruce Willis (now, not when he was younger) Sam Elliott (without the broom on his top lip)                                                                                                                                                                                   
Eight's Profile
Eight

Sandi and jen...

Thoughts on Tom Selleck...?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Never did feel owt for him Emma, but my friend sure did, did your Mum ? .......                                                                                                                                                                             
Eight's Profile
Eight

Ooh no, loyal to the king my mum.

She's a beautiful lady my mum, he would've been lucky to have her

x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Hi 8, Tom Selleck? Yep he was my 'type' lol, again without that broom on his top lip.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sabrina, not the teenage witch the Italian popstar was one of my first crushes. And my German language teacher as well, Miss Rayner.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

LOL @ teacher, how will we know what she looked like?                                                                                                                                                                                 
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

In: Barnsley

Music - Adam Ant

Actors - Paul Newman (Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid)

Sean Connery (My favourite James Bond) I love a man in a suit! Big smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just thought of another one, Catherine Bach (Daisy Duke) from the Dukes of Hazzard. Did any of you Fancy Bo or Luke Duke???                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 831 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption