Matlock Bath Sunday 3rd June 2012

34 Posts | Latest reply on 05/06/2012 22:08:47 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi guys i am going over 4 ride out so will c u there :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Nice one zzr , be good to meet you Thumbs Up

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

well its total pants apparently its going to rain all day tomorrow and brighten up for monday.how rubbish is that.hope the forecast is wrong CryCry                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

cake ? matlock bath ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield

I wish I could!

FT - save me a slice will you, please?                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

So sorry folks but I'm  going to have to cancel my visit Cry   I have got some nasty virus from somewhere which is making my nose run like a tap and giving me a banging headache Unhappy   I've been so looking forward to this little jaunt too A chance to catch up with old friends and meet some new ones   I've been laid up all day, with all the proprietary remedies hoping to shift it, but it seems to be getting worse not better Ermm   Even the prospect of bad weather wasn't an issue with now having the C1 for "all weather" protection Thumbs Up (and a chance for you all to take the p**s out of it LOL)   But I think it only prudent to stay away Don't want to be passing it on to anyone else Approve (given our propensity for hugs etc.)   So I hope you'll all forgive my abscence and have plenty of cake and ice cream for me Pig Have a great day out (those who make it) Big smile I'll see you all soon somewhere PROMISE Em Cool                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

OH SHAME HUN HOPE YOU FEELING BETTER SOONXXXXXXXXXXUnhappy                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Hi folks, update: as the weather forecast is rain for tomorrow Jenny and I have decided to go to Squires at Leeds, as before if you wish to join us you are very welcome.   By  the way it's buns and biccies not cake.   Em, sorry you are not feeling well, hope you feel better soon.                                                                                                                                                                               
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

Unhappy  OH SHAME WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS Cry                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Thanks for the good wishes ZZRbabe & Sandi Thumbs Up I was really looking forward to it too Unhappy and meeting up and riding with you & cavy & HB & co   Hope you find something nice to do instead                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

Doh ! was lookin forward to seein you but get why you decicided against ! see you soon i hope Thumbs Up,,,,,,,HB & JJ900 X
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Thanks HB, yes Jenny and I was too. It didn't stop raining all day.   I introduced Jenny to Squires cafe, she likes it there, wait til she sees it on a sunny day, it will be rammed, so you'll probably meet up with her eventually. We saw havfun there and chatted with a young man called Sam, from Selby, who said he was interested in joining Biker Match.    Hope you had a good time wherever you went. X                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

Yeah look forward to that Sandi Thumbs Up We didn't get anywhere on the bike as the rain never stopped all day ! Made up for it today though Big smile take care and see you soon ......HB x
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes a real shame HB but im certain we will meet .. sooner rather than later eh ?
Glad you had a good day today though.. Clap x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 1827 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption