Matlock Bath Sunday 3rd June 2012

34 Posts | Latest reply on 05/06/2012 22:08:47 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Hi folks, gingerjen and I will be going to Matlock Bath on Sunday, in the car, if anyone would like to join us we'd love your company.   We'll hopefully be sitting outside the icecream shop about 1pm-ish   Bung your name in here then we know who to look for.   Cheers   SandiClown & Jenny Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi I will try to be there, hope to bring others,                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Will be good to see you Sweeny Thumbs Up

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Nice one Mr Todd Thumbs Up, how much for a hair cut?, I could do with one lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Roughie's Profile
Roughie

In: Surrey
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

its been a few years since i have been there, lovely roads                                                                                                                                                                              
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester

My razors are always nice and sharp, Joking apart i do use razors a lot.

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Will you be joining us Chrissie? I hope so.   Mr Todd, I'll pass ta lol                                                                                                                                                                              
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

Yay Sandi , be great to see you in our back yard for a change Thumbs Up We will be there with knobs on Big smile......HB x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Brilliant!! HB, always nice to see you and JJ Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

er you ever been to Matlock Bath on a bank holiday sunday ? standing traffic from Ambergate to Bakewell laughed so much nearly fell off bike whilst filtering past

have fun might see you there.....well not in the cue                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

No Steve, I don't think I have been to Matlock Bath on a Bank holiday. Always gone on a bike, so never got stuck in the queue.   It's busy whatever Sunday we go but it beats staying at home, besides Jenny and I don't have bikes so a car beats walking all the way from Yorkshire.                                                                                                                                                                                
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

We will be there very early to get a space ... that usually works for me lol                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

Hi Jen an Sandi, yes it will be busy but you will have a better chance of parking behind the Midland as they usually open up 2 more grit car parks on BH Thumbs Up See you there Big smile.....HB x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Many thanks for the info  hb.. see you there Smile x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Very early? Shocked   How early Jenny? LOL    If we get there before the icecream shop opens we won't have anywhere to sit. Confused   Anyone else joining us? If you don't want to put your name on here PM Jenny or myself to let us know to expect you.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ha ha... we could always sit across the road on the bench's till they open Sandi lol.. but i Will get a space ... there will be cakes and biccy's Thumbs Up x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Flippy neck, I should have remembered the benches, I've been often enough.   Jenny, now you've told them there'll be cake we'll be stampeded. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well im getting enough Sandi lol .... so come and say hello to us ... will be good to see you ..Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

If loads of members turn up that means we'll have plenty of 'crackers' too LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lmho @ Sandi... plus us two don't forget .. cream crackers lolol..LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 1413 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption