Brum Nite Out 26th May

35 Posts | Latest reply on 06/06/2012 08:19:55 by Meliejayne76 | Go to original / last post
serendipity's Profile
serendipity

In: Birmingham, Frod
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Aye Mr Oldun, I'll nick your sandwich!

shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

so your going to be the BIRTHDAY GIRL hurrah                                                                                                                                                                             
serendipity's Profile
serendipity

Hey, Shelley how the hell are ya chick?   Looking forward to seeing you soon.   Nah, can't be birthday girl (aka drunken lass) and hostess (as it's my event) as I really do need to maintain a certain level of decorum.   And what a pile of whatever that was - who am I trying to convince?                                                                                                                                                                                 
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

the birthday girl will need a cake Big smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Shamps you have to realise good news travels fast - happy birthday and have a good Brum night out;  shame i can't make the celebrations but maybe another time.  Have fun folks x                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

damn cake and i wont be there .............

Have fun folks

serendipity's Profile
serendipity

Hey folks
Just wanted to let you know that Soul Mover have unfortunately postponed their gig this Saturday nite.  A band called Stand Off are playing instead.  They play middle of the road rock covers like Bon Jovi and Whitesnake.     Will still be a good get together.   See you soon and apologies.   Shamps x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Thanks for the update Shamps, I've edited the calendar   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3388                                                                                                                                                                             
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

Hope u all hav a whale of a time whilst i'm working the night! One good thing tho-days off sun to thurs so can make the most of this gorgeous red hot yellow thing that makes me wilt at work and giggle on the bike-doesnt seem that long since i was getting frostbite xx

Enjoy :-)
serendipity's Profile
serendipity

I would like to say a big thank you to Shelley, Tony, Colin, Mel and Vanessa and Martin for coming last nite.  It was a good nite and the band turned out to be OK.   Hope you see all soon.     Shamps x                                                                                                                                                                                
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Sorry I didnt make it but I was eating                                                                                                                                                                              
serendipity's Profile
serendipity

Of all the excuses JP!                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S

Err JP was in graze mode lol. Glad                                                                                                                                                                             
serendipity's Profile
serendipity

Grazing on burgers lol!                                                                                                                                                                             
Meliejayne76's Profile
Meliejayne76

In: Peterborough

Thanks Shamps for a great night out we enjoyed it. Hope to see you all at another one soon. Oh and sorry only just commenting on it not been on BM been busy. Anyway thanks again and hope you had a good birthday :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 972 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption