Brum Nite Out 26th May

35 Posts | Latest reply on 06/06/2012 08:19:55 by Meliejayne76 | Go to original / last post
serendipity's Profile
serendipity

In: Birmingham, Frod
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Guys & Gals   Have added a Brum Nite Out on Events on 26th May. (Just waiting approval before it goes up)   Soul Mover are playing at the Harvester, a fab band who play the music of Glenn Hughes, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Joe Bonamassa and more!   Oh forgot to mention on the Events Page that it's free door   Shamps x                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Think some of the Brummies will be at Donnington watching Spesh, but I won't be so may well see you in there                                                                                                                                                                             
serendipity's Profile
serendipity

That would be cool!   x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

This event now on the events calendar, thanks serendipity   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3388                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

i ll be there                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

Sorry lady well be watching SPESH                                                                                                                                                                               
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Sorry me too                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S

Sorry I'll be at Donny watching that 'spesh' bloke. Shame cus I enjoyed soul mover the last time I seen them :-) maybe next time :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

^^^^^^^^^^^what he said^^^^^^^^^^^ Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Right, so now we've established who can't go, is there anyone other than Shelly coming to this one to see Soul Mover?                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

so is just the 3 of us then                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

And my mate will come, then there's the band, we'll be fine lol                                                                                                                                                                             
serendipity's Profile
serendipity

Absolutely!   Cheers chicks!     x                                                                                                                                                                             
serendipity's Profile
serendipity

Not long now folks!                                                                                                                                                                             
Meliejayne76's Profile
Meliejayne76

In: Peterborough

I hope to be there too :)                                                                                                                                                                              
serendipity's Profile
serendipity

Will look forward to seeing you there Meliejayne.
  Shamps x                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Going to get shouted out for this, but for those of you who are going its Serendipity's birthday weekend :)                                                                                                                                                                             
serendipity's Profile
serendipity

BeeJ,  will shout at you surely, told you it were top secret!
And my first event in absolutely ages - ahhhhh the nerves... must be old age.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

And you dont look a day over 53                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

oops did i say that out loud !!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 1678 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption