Opinions needed - Xmas Party

80 Posts | Latest reply on 03/07/2012 20:15:33 by JP | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thank you BJ x                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Pleasure lady :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Woo hoo.. sitting with fingers crossed that darlin BJ manages to do what she does best xx                                                                                                                                                                             
hurtz's Profile
hurtz

In: Farnborough

Looking forward to hearing when this will be on..
OOh and is there anyway of booking and paying on-line for this??? Just a little bit keen to make sure I'm going!!

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

any news on this yet ????????                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

whats happening peeps are we partying at chrimble ????????????????PartyPartyPartyPartyBeerBeer                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Thanks to everybody who has commented and given their opinion :)

Unfortunately, not enough folk are willing to commit to going to make it viable for me to ask them to reserve rooms etc, and folk think its too expensive  Sad i know, cos i genuinely think its great value for money and would be great fun, hey ho, maybe next year.

Once again sorry to those who were looking forward to it, really am.
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

ooooh pants and p** i was so looking forward to partying £60 for night with brekky is cheap only have to save bout £3 a week Cry                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Shame for them as you say bj but we will still be have a party of some discription                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Could hav a Party @ Squires, 4 them brave enuff to camp in Dec.   C'mon - can't feel the cold if well-ratted!Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Awww thats a shame cos i though it was brilliant value , especially for a xmas do and in Blackpool too lol.. but im sure something else can be arranged possibly ..x
  Xk .. camping sounds fun.. take hot water bottles eh lmho x                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

cmon peeps no bah humbug it will be chrimble lets paaaaartyPartyPartyPartyBeerBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

There was talk of partys at squiers before but never happened for some reson.  we can sort something around brum as we allways do if your, just pub disco and chocolate cake for sumo                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

we looked in to having one at Squires but could not find accommodation and dont think many would want to camp                                                                                                                                                                               
JP's Profile
JP

Ok thanks bill. we will be doing something down here and as normal your all welcome to come down and join us                                                                                                                                                                             
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield

I am a bit saddened this won't be happening - but, as I'm one of those who didn't dare commit I can't complain. However, the Squires idea is not a bad one at all. There is a hotel reasonably close (cheap enough if the taxi/mini-bus is shared) and I don't mind putting a few folk up in spare room and sofa the night before/after if they are travelling a long way North or South. I camped the first weekend in March, when it was -3 degrees! I can vouch for not feeling the cold when enough booze is had and you have another person to generate some heat Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

its so sad that this wont happen now but if your having a party in brum put me down please as i missed all the parties last year will be trying to get to at least one this year John                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Ok will speak to the rest later about party options                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

yaaay paaartyyyy can i come preeeetttyyy pppllleeaaaaassseee PartyPartyBeerBeer                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

All welcome at our partys just get your name down as soon as we get the details                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5942 seconds. There are 561 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption