Opinions needed - Xmas Party

80 Posts | Latest reply on 03/07/2012 20:15:33 by JP | Go to original / last post
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Definitely a good deal IMHO....I'm currently bankrupted by bike lessons and can't consider any social life at all....and the offsprings keep on demanding food, damn em   Assuming, bike lessons & test fees will be a shuddery horror of the past by then (please, please, please) I'd be up for this and not too far for me to travel either                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Jackie this sounds like a cracking deal hotel three course meal entertainment and breakfast for 60£ is a bargain i often go to manchester for xmas nights out and last two cost me 59£ room only and no entertainment or food hope you can get enough interest from people to make this one a goer John

hurtz's Profile
hurtz

In: Farnborough

It is a very good deal as pan man said. I paid £65 room only recently, so this is a great on a budget cost. You've got a bargain price. Nice idea to be able to mingle with everyone late and in the morning. Makes the journey really worth it.                                                                                                                                                                              
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth

Good party last year with great peps, and if a date can be pinned down early enough i am sure most could budget for it and work around the date. Does the hotel owner know what he is taking on, Bill and his late night parties, lmao.

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Somebody suggested to me at the weekend that if you could save £20 a month from now til then you would have enough to cover it and your drinks lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Count me in for this please. Party .Will be brilliant Beer x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Jackie, a good deal for sureThumbs Up   And could you get an even better deal for friday night / sat morning b&b for those staying sat night?   Might as well make a weekend of itParty                                                                                                                                                                             
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

So long as xk doesnt turn up in his leather ymca outfit (again) please count me in.....

At least with u lot i have a bloody good laugh! Think hovis will make its arrival around new year so xmas will be my last one as a mum and not a gran lmao!

Christ i need beer and sympathy!! Oh and hav my own patients now and i've not killed anyone, broken anything nor otherwise made an arse of myself at work lol

According to some sources i'm apparently a bloody good critical care nurse but thankfully i know its more luck than judgement xx
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Will there be an Elvis tribute act Jackie ....I do hope so Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Sure i can find you a sequined jumps uit and wig Minnie lol                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

i have decided im in for this.i will save my hard earned pennies lol make sure i can come cos sounds fab :-)                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Is Blackpool a go then BJ .... sounds great to me lol x                                                                                                                                                                             
FibroWarrior's Profile
FibroWarrior

In: Liverpool

Count me in!!! Defo good value @ £60!!! Think last Christmas in Birmingham cost me £50!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXX                                                                                                                                                                             
apriliamad's Profile
apriliamad

In: bourne

Count me in on this one £60 meal and b&b got to be a good deal will take car so any one wanting a lift there only too pleased to offer for a beer or two as long as on the way or make own way to mine                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

OMG i cant believe some think this is too expensive!!!!!

£60 all in is a great price.

I will be there and people car sharing is a great idea, also JP's idea of a coach, laffin, what ya all waiting for???????                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I repeat, let's make a weekend of it!Party                                                                                                                                                                             
hurtz's Profile
hurtz

I am sold on this idea and ready to buy the T-shirt!

I can't wait to hear when...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wot size cleavage r u?Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
hurtz's Profile
hurtz

LOL Looking for something to cheer yourself up now your feet are soggy..                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I am going to speak to the hotel lady person and see if i have to confirm def numbers for this one, so watch this space :)                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 593 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption