How do you delete your account

35 Posts | Latest reply on 05/05/2012 11:30:42 by Matt | Go to original / last post
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I got a frend who wants to delte his acount, but he cant contact matt cos he is a standrd member who cant message                                                                                                                                                                              
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Go to help at the bottom of the page click on help, it's no.15... talks you through it and you can click on the links                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

thanks x                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Just to clarify, for everyone, standard members CAN contact any member of staff at any time, even if they have used up their 'free messages' quota.                                                                                                                                                                                 
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

no thay  cant sandi                                                                                                                                                                               
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Sandi is partly right... u can reply to any PM from staff, whether ur quota is used or not.  REPLY, not start a new PM.

But, you can always contact any member of staff via the contact page.  The contact page is there for official requests, complaints, feedback, etc.

And, as always, read the Help page first as 99% of the time there's no need to bother staff at all (I've stopped replying to people who don't bother reading the Help page first, waste of my very valuable time)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

But, you can always contact any member of staff via the contact page.   So standard members can contact staff at any time?                                                                                                                                                                              
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

kaykat...why would he want to delete his account, tell him to pay up and join in!x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'm seriously thinking of deleting my account when my membership runs out. Soz, but it's not a nice place to be recently and the karma bull is looking more and more like a fix. I'm not happy being a member of the site anymore.                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

ive always had low karma lol I take no notice of it                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It's not realyy anything to do with the karma, just another reason added to the list of why I no longer like the site. Along with paying silly amounts for membership which other sites do for free.                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

well i was off for a while and on for 6 months now  so will see how it goes, yes true if other sites do it for free :)                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Lil Miss Firestorm

Sorry to hear you don't enjoy the site anymore, I'm still a newbie & have not got round to meeting many members yet, but the ones I have met or chatted to have been great, some are a bit mad & some are really mad, but that's what makes this site fun. I'm looking forward to meeting & making more new friends soon. Smile

Have you spoken to any of the mods about your grievances?                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

LMF... sorry to hear you feel this way, but I've not had any complaints from you or suggestions on how to improve the site.  I'm always open to new ideas and would love to hear from you.

There's nothing wrong with the Karma system at all and I can explain anyone's Karma to them.  It's a mathmatical calculation which looks at your forum posts, PMs, events, photos - everything, and compares your stats with everyone elses.  I'm not quite sure HOW that could be a fix or WHY i would even want to "fix" it???                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Made a suggestion a while bk how to improve site, which Sandi agreed was a good idea, was never implemented or replied to.

Freedom of speech Matt, airing my views and opinions doesn't mean you need to get involved. People get bored of things, that's life!
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

hey LMF - what was your suggestion??                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oooh geez, now your asking! lol will try and find the post and let you know                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Was a suggestion to make it easier to move photos that you've put in the wrong album, instead of deleting them and uploading them again.

Posted 29th Feb:

"Hey Matt! I think it would be a useful feature maybe keep it in mind for future BM site updates? It is a pain if you've uploaded photos and want to move them to another album, then you have to re-upload them and delete the originals"

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Yes LMF, I think I added it would be good if we could move the photos around in the album. At the moment the last photo becomes the main photo of the album and we can't jiggle them around.                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Yes it would be nice if we could pick up and drop with the mouse, or something similar to shuffle the pictures around.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 414 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption