Beaulieu M/C Ride In - Hampshire - 14th July

106 Posts | Latest reply on 17/07/2013 18:47:40 by xj | Go to original / last post
xj's Profile
xj

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i'm going from maidstone, just down the m20

whats ordinary?'s Profile
whats ordinary?

thanks for the grammatical correction, always appreciated (no sarcasm intended) Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
whats ordinary?

...although, I would've said along...but then I'm no pedant.
Where does that join Londonish? I assume that the m20 joins the a20 but I'm none the wiser. I can check tmrwzzzzzzzzzzz

xj's Profile
xj

Good job i didn't make any spelling mistakes.                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

meh two                                                                                                                                                                             
whats ordinary?

cheeky buggers                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

if you would like someone to ride down with i can meet you london way and catch up with the rest at arundel services.
       Andy do you have a postcode for arundel services ? is it the one at the top of the slope and to the left where the dual carriageway suddenly ends ?
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
47% Karma47% Karma 47% Karma47% Karma

Hi xj.

I don't have the post code but you have the right place, where the duel carriageway comes to a 'T' junction at the top of the slope just before Arundel turn left and the services entrance is on the right. Pull into the fuel filling station part and you can park up on the left, pull up at the top end of that space.                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

Ok. If i don't see you at lewes i'll see you there.                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

have a great ride out u lot                                                                                                                                                                             
lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

In: Norfolk

Have a great day out everyone                                                                                                                                                                              
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

Cheers Andy

Thanks Linda, shame you can't make this one, but i'm sure there will be plenty of pic's posted for you all to see Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

In: Norfolk

Will think of you all Andy, whilst I'm working lol , should have been my day off too, but hey ho ,                                                                                                                                                                             
KatyaGT's Profile
KatyaGT

In: Brighton

Will try to find you at the A27 Lewes bypass butty van :-)  Mobile 0784 1234775                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

see ya all at rownhams services,bring your shorts xj its going to be a hot one,ill be in me speedos again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

Hi folks will be coming down on my own now so will see you all around 10.00 at Rownhams, me thinks its gonna be a grand day                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

Linda. Don't work too hard girl, i hear it's going to be a hot day Cool Be thinking of you while we ride around Big smile Sorry Ouch x

KatyaGT. Good to hear your joining us, i will be at Lewes just before 8.30 on my black Kawasaki GTR1400, wearing black textiles with yellow bits on. Hope this helps you spot us, see you Sunday.

Stutts. I think xj changed his mind and went there early, i hear he took his tent with him and camped for the night LOL I also hear he's gone off shorts and is now into Mankini's Confused See you Sunday mate Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

Hi Gadget. JD told me about his bike problems, sorry to hear that, he will be gutted he's missed this one. See you Sunday.                                                                                                                                                                             
KatyaGT's Profile
KatyaGT

In: Brighton

I'll be on a blue Suzi GSR600.  Might bring a mate along.  Planning on leaving time for the bacon sarnie.  Am guessing if I come through west side of Lewes, and turn towards Falmer onto the A27, I won't miss the lay-by?

AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

You got it KatyaGT. Once you get to the roundabout and turn onto the A27 towards Falmer it's the first lay-by you'll see. It's a long lay-by with the snack bar set back off the main road, you won't miss it.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 381 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption