Fancy yourself as a bit of a star???

75 Posts | Latest reply on 18/07/2008 18:43:26 by Blueboy955i | Go to original / last post
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

*watches Wannabe do her lap of honour*   *looks at piece of toilet paper stuck to her foot...*   Bless her....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

TC - we all know where u stick yours!Censored                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

D'oh!

Could've been worse... my skirt's usually tucked up in my knickers too! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Knickers? - Who would have thought....Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Now now! You haven't been listening to those viscious rumours again have you?

I'll have you know I resemble that remark young man!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Are u saying u look like knickers?                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

Are Cruisers and Trikes invited?   linda                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

think XK's gonna be quiet for a few minutes now he's mentioned knickers twice!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

At least he ain't got his underware on his head TM!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

i wouldnt be to sure about that!least mine aint y fronts!anyway ow's your man boob's?                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

TM you just couldn't get through a thread without saying the word BOOBS                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Scary - I really don't think u need to inflate your boobs!Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NceUr1vVj0Y katy devill scary an wannabe????                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

ROFL! I'm the one in the burgundy skirt... the show finished at 3pm, belly stopped wobbling at 6! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

pmsl @ Wannabe.. mine wud still be wobbling the next day !! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

belly wobble mmmmmmmmmm!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*chortles*   The phrase "Slap my arse and ride the wave, honey!" springs to mind LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*hands out the kleenex for any coffee/monitor interface scenarios my last may have inadvertently caused*   Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Have a care - poor ol' TM has just had a coronary!Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

I'm having a stroke..... Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9688 seconds. There are 1387 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption