Watch and Shoes

77 Posts | Latest reply on 28/02/2008 07:04:54 by tangoman60 | Go to original / last post
Shy Tot's Profile
Shy Tot

In: Sheffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Never realised the leather look was so appealing. Bondage leather shop here I come! Look forward to meeting you Wink MICK!!Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
iggypup's Profile
iggypup

In: Wellington[near

Dont worry Mick I was only joking! Im sure Hilda would look great, I quite like the idea of Kate Bush......                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

I have ALWAYS preferred men in dark black leathers than this new fabric stuff!  Much sexier, like to see that they have been well used as well! Wink   WELCOME BACK NUTKIN68!Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Good to be back BC, feels like I've never been away! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

BC - does "well used" refer to the leathers or the fella ?   Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

PMSL Stewie!!! LOL   I prefer my men to be "worn in and comfortable" rather than having to "break them in" like new leathers.........  Wink LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

Think I'm more the worn out sort than worn in lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Definitely BOTH Stuey! pmslWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

I'm not bothered what my man looks like as long as he treats me right and you don't need a watch as time stands still and you don't need shoes because you'll get the sheets dirty!!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

nice one Scary   I went to Squires on sunday with my watch and clean boots, shampoo and conditioned my beard?   still no takers lol   so its all lies LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

WELL SAID SCARY HUN Thumbs UpLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
iggypup's Profile
iggypup

In: Wellington[near

Combine Petervalks and Scarys postings -youve got a blues song!Thumbs Up rock chick you can do the backing vocal refrain "well said Scary hun"LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

But Scary   Would you not get a little Grumpy if He was late as he didnt have a watch on and His dirty feet got your sheets all mucky as he didnt wear shoes on the way over.Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

Glad you're not bothered what I look like - it's the only face I've got   Don't have a watch and don't believe in them - so you'll have no idea how much of your life you might have to spend with me   Do have a few pairs of shoes - but I keep telling you that you shouldn't wear them indoors, let alone upstairs   And I'll do my best to treat you right   xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

Thankyou babe, but I'm still keeping my boots on indoors!!!! Always ready to run!LOL   xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

If thay are kinky boot scary you will have to ware them or my mate stuey will nick them lol   Heart u both                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

Peter I have now got pictures of Stuey in a pair of my thigh highs.....Embarrassed I'll be scared for life!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

so wil I hun if I see them Confused   just the thourght hurts my brain lol   but then again most thourghts do LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

In: sheffield

petes thoughts are of toadstools and dc in her spurs and having tea lol                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

me in thigh high boots ???????   with stiletto heels ??????   something to think about lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1466 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption