Thetford and District MCC - Norfolk

52 Posts | Latest reply on 17/07/2012 23:07:47 by old red | Go to original / last post
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Here is one:- Open 10-00am Sunday's breakfast £5-00.  http://www.streetlevelcafe.co.uk/                                                                                                                                                                                 
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Look again David... 1 sausage 1 egg 2 bacon £6:75!!  hardly a snack that!                                                                                                                                                                             
RickM's Profile
RickM

In: Thorney

DOH ....  missed the obvious !   Tescos just off the A14 roundabout by the sugar factory.  Cafe opens at 10am.  Will that do ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

How about diss for breakfast? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

How about dat? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RickM's Profile
RickM

If there's somewhere in Diss thats fine by me.  Smile
(says he trying to creep back into Elliemay's good books after the last escapade)                                                                                                                                                                             
yzfsam's Profile
yzfsam

In: downham market

How about barton mills on the 1065. then up the a11 to thetford or the scenic route through brandon and munford ?                                                                                                                                                                              
RickM's Profile
RickM

Is that cafe oipen on a Sunday am ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

@ David LOL   Born2ride lives in Diss and know's a good cafe + pub (for future) + good roads to ride to Thetford Thumbs Up   Oh and be warned Rick, I've got my voice back Big smile Sam I'm still watching............Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
RickM's Profile
RickM

Lads ..... we'll just do what we normaly do,   Whatever Elliemay says ! Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Your got to love me lol Cool If you think I'm bossy......wait till you meet my sister Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
RickM's Profile
RickM

So many answers so little bottle. Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOL  Anyhow you guys wouldn't get off your butts if it wasn't for me bossing you about and sorting things out Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
RickM's Profile
RickM

Butts and bossing ! Getting dangerously close to fetishes here.  Embarrassed   So is that a decision made then ?  Sunday breakfast in Diss at what time ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Doh...............breakfast time Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
RickM's Profile
RickM

Well thats me with egg on my face.  LOL   Shall we say 10am, give you chance to put your slap on ! Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'll have my egg on a plate Big smile  Plenty of time between now and then to excercise my slap...ping hand Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
RickM's Profile
RickM

Okay then people put your names down for this one.   Breakfast in Diss then ride to the rally in Thetford.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My names down! I've got four bikes so far leaving from mine at 9am if anyone else would like to join us for the ride to Diss                                                                                                                                                                              
RickM's Profile
RickM

Okay will see you there, if you tell me where it is that is !   If anyone whats to join me on the ride there from Peterborough via Cambridge & Newmarket then speak up.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9531 seconds. There are 728 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption