East Anglia Social - March Meeting

46 Posts | Latest reply on 18/03/2012 20:44:52 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Not sure what will be there, likely to be a burger/tea van but best bring something with you, just in case!!   I know they cater more for when the BSB is on.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

John get your butt on the event then LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

NR10 4GA ~~ March 30th  ~  reepham Norfolk    "Steamin` ale rally"   The guys are more than happy to spread the word about their 1st ever rally.......so, happy camping//rallying                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just bumping this to the first page as its only a couple of weeks away, with the hope that any new members may be interested Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

In: Peterborough

'John get your butt on the event then LOL'

Sorry EllieHug,

Thought I had done. Wacko

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good to see it on there now Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

This isn't far off, so popping it back on the first page Big smile  Remember this is where we will be showing our support for Team Spesh Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Should be a nice day out...
Bring a BIG picnic John.....with some chocolate cake...                                                                                                                                                                             
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

"Remember this is where we will be showing our support for Team Spesh "

So have you made a big banner Ellie?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I do believe you will find that Holmfirthgirl and Brummie Jackie are supplying the Pom Poms Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

and short skirts/ tight tops?  LOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

errrr...maybe not John LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ohhh I don't know Holmfirthgirl, I think John would look good in a short skirt/ tight top and pom poms Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

[Elliemay] - Ohhh I don't know Holmfirthgirl, I think John would look good in a short skirt/ tight top and pom poms Cool

I don't think you girls would appreciate me twirling my batton! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Meliejayne76's Profile
Meliejayne76

Sorry Elliemay wont be able to make this one as im away this weekend in Brum. Will get to a meet at some point and see you Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

John I was talking about your pom poms not your batton LOL   We'll have to workout where to meet up on Sunday (Snetterton is a big place)   Will Miss you Mel but hopefully we will catch up with each other soon                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Can you pm me if you are going, I will be able to lookout for you and also arrange a time and place to meet on Sunday.......Thanks                                                                                                                                                                              
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

Fishing at the moment, relaxing by the lake in the Sun.

I have ur mobile, so I will give u a call when we arrive and see where your sculking. Lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Fishing in the sun? Oh yes forgot we're in a dought over here!!   Be good to catch up with you again John and looking forward to meeting up with the others Thumbs Up   This will be a good way for the people in East Anglia to meet up with a few familiar faces from here Approve                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bringing this back to the front page as its this weekend                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8447 seconds. There are 905 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption