Coloured text in chat room

51 Posts | Latest reply on 27/11/2009 21:39:56 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well as usual... I was making it more complicated than necessary, toggling straight to the HTML screen and trying to put in the code... and failing miserably LOL

The font colour button works for me but not the background button... but that's probably cos I'm on a *cue dramatic evil music* MAC! Evil Smile

Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

I'd like to see black please. Thumbs Up   000000                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

definitely cos ur on a mac, as I've said a million times - they're CRAP!   OK i've deleted the other chatroom topic cos its just getting too much in the chatroom. This one is now the lead topic to discuss colours.   Rachel, black is too hard to read on the dark purple.  We need light colours                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

thanks for the colour chart Matt cant make my mind up so can we have them all lol...

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Shocked oh boy!!   (hides while Matt finds summat to hit HR with)   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I would like to copyright my Kawasaki green please lol   Are we any nearer to getting MORE colours?, tonite was a right farce in the chat room lol                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

i just see what colours  are in chat and try to find a free one !                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In the early days in the chat room we used to have at least 15 members at a time in there . We need more colours/shades.                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

by the time  i get  home  and get on i have  a choice   lol                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

be told to keep out the chat room next ? sorry no colurs left ull have to wait lol                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

more colours needed in chat plez matt LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Twinnie pretty sure it wudnt keep you out of chat lol                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

noo will just pinch the colour you are using  wheeeeeeeelie   lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

LOL @ Nealy's comment                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

lol @ drobs                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

ladies we have spent years telling men we can multi task ..................... Confused                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Be cool to see all members in chat, colours available or not - so what if we have trebled being tangoed ?!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

Its great being tangooed in chat, it dont feel like me if i aint orange,LOL I also agree wiv nut, be nice to see more peeps in there, but just 4 me........please type slowly so i can keep upLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I aint having a go at anyone....but does it really matter ????                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

to some of us it does matter, I for one cant always follow the convo if theres a few peeps all on the same colour, its not cos im stupid or owt is cos i cant touch type so have to look away from the screen wen typing, so if every1 is on different colours I know easier who it is talking

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6387 seconds. There are 1232 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption