Watch and Shoes

77 Posts | Latest reply on 28/02/2008 07:04:54 by tangoman60 | Go to original / last post
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

If Oggy were moderator....   1. You would never see anyones face, only boobs, bums or other parts of the anatomy. 2. Facial pictures would not be accepted. 3. Swearing in forums would be compulsory. 4. No woman would be safe from his grasp as he would be on a first see's first get's basis. 5. BM would have to be re-named to Biker Snatch....   HHMMM!!! Tongue   Might be worth a go!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

OOOPS!! Wrong thread!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

For me,  its if they have the ability to make me laugh madly, or smile, or dont mind my daft sense of humour.  Looks are not important for me, but in my ideal world, I do like height, brown eyes, a tight ass, and a hairy chest.   I like moments where sometimes you can be wandering along, minding your own business, and something clicks, eyes meet for whatever reason, a wink or cheeky grin, a comment or whatever, and it stays with you for the rest of the day,making you feel good about yourself,even if you never see that person again ever, it doesnt matter.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Well I'm with Hilda, XXChele, BC and Nutkin - with added don't like being bored, lazy or deceitful.......   Would like to point out that none of us say looks are really that important....                                                                                                                                                                             
Shy Tot's Profile
Shy Tot

In: Sheffield

What's a fella to do!!!?? I just finished polishing my sandals and bought new white ankle socks to go with them. Being allergic to deodorant and aftershave gives me my own unique smell and my glass eye got sunbleached and is now a mucky purple. Butt sags and the halitosis treatment seems to be failing. All that and with looks George Clooney would die for tells me I fall way short of the BM benchmark. Best not go to Squires next week thenCry                                                                                                                                                                             
iggypup's Profile
iggypup

In: Wellington[near

Whats aftershave? LOL I cant abide smart clothes/suits etc, if i ever have to go to a funeral I,ll have to go in my bike gear as its the smartest gear ive got! I like the anarchic look of bike kit and theres something humane about being scruffy.If somebody is overly concerned about a persons superficial veneer i wouldn't be interested in them anyway.Theres hope in this thread as character/humour seems to be high on the list of desirable attributes-most bikers have buckets of that.Scruffs not crufts i say. [woof]Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Oh no Iggy, I dont judge a book by its cover, you should have seen my ex when I met him...looked like a waif and stray! LOL!   But personal hygene is a MUST!                                                                                                                                                                             
iggypup's Profile
iggypup

Hi bc agree with you on personal hygene [hygiene as well].Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

ooops lost my "i"!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Aftershave makes me sneeze, perfume also - I was a Display assistant years ago and used to dread having to go through the perfume dept  to get stock for the windows - also there is nothing worse than walking past someone and getting a whiff of their overused perfume or aftershave..........urghhhhhhh !!!!Dead   For me, hygiene is everything, it doesnt take five minutes to have a shower in a morning and evening, and have your own unique 'clean' smell Smile a fella can be sat in a holey old tshirt, tatty ripped jeans, with a week old stubble, any day of the week for me Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford

Nutkin - I'll be round later Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
iggypup's Profile
iggypup

Bu--er Daytona_man you beat me to it!   Welcome back NutkinBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Hee hee !! Cheers Igg, great to be back amongst 'real' men !Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford

I've spent too much of my life wearing a suit at work to want to do it much now. Much more at home in a hoody with a bike related t-shirt on underneath, jeans and trainers....or leathers                                                                                                                                                                              
iggypup's Profile
iggypup

Well ive spent so much time as a male stripper [baring my muscular tanned body to screaming women] i feel the need to explore my feminine side when i get home.Usually i squeeze into a little black number with stilettoes or occasionally indulge my fetish for the cat woman latex look.Embarrassed If i lose my head completely then I'll strut down the road with just a peacock feather up my r,s.....Wacko. Well i did.                                                                         Its marvellous the facilitys here-im allowed an hour a day on the computer and have made lots of friends.Drop me a line if you'ld like to visit. Ta Ta and mwaaahh from iggytransBig smile                                                                                                                                                                              
hilda123's Profile
hilda123

In: Melton Mowbray

Halle Berry!! wasn't she a babe in the film catwoman!!! what a perrrrrfect outfit!!!!   I must admit I do love to see a man in his biker leathers!!! Something quite sexy about leather clad bikers astride meaty bikes!! Big smile yum yum!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

The mind boggles Igg WackoClap                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

Of mice and men...   Welcome back Nuts x                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Awww, its good to be back Stu, missed you all ! x                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Hilda think i would rather see you in th perrrrrrrrrrfect outfit than IggiEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0308 seconds. There are 673 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption